35-Date

"Hey Iwa!" I said looking up at the man cuddling me.

"Yeah baby?" He asked.

"Do you want to go on a date? I mean we have kissed, we have cuddled, and we have said I love you. But we have never been on a date."

"I would love to. Trash Can is letting us take a day off. Said we need to rest are mind's." He said.

"Okay I'll let you shower first then."

"Okay hurry up then!" He said.

He left with his outfit, and went to the bathroom. I hear the water turn on. I take out my phone to call someone.

"Hey can I come to the restaurant today?" I asked him.

"Yeah, but why?"

"Well you owe me. And I have a date." I said.

"Oh, right. I owe you because you helped me with get with my girlfriend." He started,"Yeah you can come on down."

"Okay than-" i was stopped when Iwa started to kiss me.

"Yeah I'm going to go. I can here that from across the phone." He said,"Come around 9 p.m."

He then hung up. Iwa keep kissing me still. I then look down at his chest. I blush fully red. He was only in a towel at the moment.

I pulled away,"Put something on! What are you doing?" I asked him.

"Fine. Go take a shower while I change." He said.

I go into the bathroom with my stuff. I turn the water on, and get undressed. I then finish, and get out. I quickly change.

 I quickly change

(Your Outfit)

I come out, and hug Iwa. He smiled at me.

"Ready to go?" I asked him.

"Yeah. Let's go." He said.

I give him the address so he can drive. He got into the car, and started to drive. Once we got there we walked in.

"Hey Hikaru!" I said with a smile.

"Hey Y/N. So this is the guy you were kissing on the phone." He said.

"Yeah. This is Iwaizumi. He is my boyfriend." I said.

"Well let me get you guy's a set." He said as he started to walk. We follow right behind him. He sat us down, and we told him what we would like to drink. He then walked away to get it.

"So..." I started,"What do you want to talk about?"

"Well how about we just talk. Maybe just random stuff?"

"That's fine with me." I said with a smile.

Our drinks came just then. We ordered our food, and started to talk.

"You know what? I wish that star's could fall. Then you could just have one with you. Like a little light with you all the time!" I said.

"Really. That sounds kind of cool." He said.

We finished eating. I didn't have to pay since Hikaru owed me. And he owns the place. We went to a park next. We walked hand in hand.

"I love this place." I said,"It's just so pretty!"

"Well I think you are more pretty." He said with a smile.

"Why thank you."

"Well we should head home." Iwa said.

"Yeah let's go." I said.

I gave him a peck on the cheek. We then walk back to the car. We then drive back to the camp.