16-Two Month Tradition

It was finally the second month of are summer camp. I was happy that we could finally get to do are dance of the month. It's just something we do to make the people have more fun. I mean they can let lose, and have fun.

It is always on the first day of the second month. I was just getting it set up.

 I was just getting it set up

(A/N This is just my fav.)

After that I went out to the yard. I went to the announcement room. When I got there I press the button to talk.

"Hey guy's!" I said, "Well tonight we are having a dance in the gym! So dress nice!"

I got up to go get ready since I took five hour's to setup. I was thinking of some people I wanted to ask. But then the other's wouldn't have anyone. So I just let them lay in my head.

The people where Noya, Asahi, Kenma, Tendo, Iwaizumi, Bokuto, Oikawa, Kuroo, and Daichi. It was to hard to pick anyway. So I'll just go alone.

*Time Skip To Dance*

(Your Dress)

(Your Shoe's)

(Your Shoe's)

I was ready by the time had to start. I went to the gym to plug in the play list I had. It was some good song's. When everyone came in I started the music, and turned on the lights.

I saw someone walk up to me. I look who it was, and it was Asahi. I smile at him, and he blushed.

"Um, can I ask you something?" He asked.

"Well you just did. So ask another!" I say with a big smile.

"Well, will you dance with me?" He asked.

I nood, and take his hand. As soon as the next song started we started to dance.

After the dance I smile at him. He may look like a grown man, and all. But he was always so sweet. As soon as the next song came on I felt a hand on mine.

"I think I'll be steeling her for this dance!" He said.

I turn to see Kuroo. I smile at him, and we started to dance.

I felt him put his hand on my cheek. I smile at him softly. I hear someone walking up to us. I turn around to see who it was. It was Kenma.

He was dressed up. It shocked me a little. He had a tux on. I blush slightly at that. He takes my hand, and kissed it. I blush full red at that.

"Do you mind if I dance with you?" He asked.

"I would love to Kenma!" I say with a big smile.

"Follow me." He said.

I follow him to a place with the best light's. It looked amazing. As soon as the next song started he took my hand.

After the song I bow to Kenma. He blushed lightly at that. I thank him then left. I went outside to get some air.

I look out, and sit on the railing. I hear foot steps, and someone say "What are you doing out here?"

I knew the voice it was Iwaizumi. I smile lightly at myself.

"Just getting some fresh air!"

"Same here." He said with a small smile.

I pat the spot next to me, and he sat. He had jean's, and a button up shirt. He looked nice in it. I put my head on his solder. He blushed a little.

"Since we can hear the song... Do you want to dance out here?" I ask him.

"I would love to." He said standing up.

He had his hands on my hip's, as mine where around his neck. Are for heads on each other's. After we realise what we where doing we pull apart.

I blush a little, and so did he.

"Well I'll see you tomorrow." I say.

"Yeah."

I then walk away with a small smile. I hope we can always have fun like this.