40-Competition Part4

(Your Outfit)

I rushed out of the cabin. Running to the stage. I make it just on time. I smiled to myself as I looked at the guy's. We all walk onto the stage.

"High Sky you will not continue. We just think you don't have the love for music." Joe stated.

They all walk off.

"Black Crow's start!" Jay said.

The rest of us walk off. The guy's start to tone the instruments. We wait till they finish. They looked at all of us. Then they looked at the judge's.

They then start. And I listened to the song.

I smile at the song. It was beautiful. The way the song was. I walked up to Iwa as they finished. The judge's started to talk.

"Hey Iwa!" I said.

He looked at me nicely. I smiled brightly at him. He gave me a hug.

"Wish you luck." I said.

I gave him a kiss on the check. He looked at me sadly. I roll my eye's, and kiss his lips. He held my hand softly.

"Thank you." He said.

"I.T.S may come out now!" Jay said.

Iwa walked away. They walked onto the stage, and started to play the song.

I followed the beat of the song. I felt the emotions of the song. It was different though. It was as if they didn't like the song.

The way Iwa played was as if he wished he could stop. I looked at him with a sad look. He then started to play fully.

After they finish they walk off. The judge's started to talk. I smile at Iwa a little. After the judge's finish the call my band.

"I.V.T may come out now!" Jay said.

I walk out, and check the tuning. It was good. I looked at the band, and started to play.

We walk off the stage. The judge's talk for a while.

"Everyone can come out!" Yuki said.

We all walk out onto the stage.

"I.V.T, and Black Crow's come up!" Jay said.

I walk up with a fear in my eye's. I don't want to lose.

"I.V.T I think you had a fear in the song. Which you shouldn't." Yuki said.

"I think the same thing!" Jay, and Joe said.

"Black Crow's, you need more confidence." Jay said.

The other's also knood. We all walk away. I just hope that I can make it to the last round.