12-Dear Future Husband

I was in my room writing a song. I then had a thought. 'What if the guy's that like me LIKE me? I mean they are kind of cute... WHAT AM I THINKING?!'

I lay on my bed with my face down. I smile to myself as I think about some of the boy's. My heart started to race. I grab my phone, and record some music. I mad the song without the lyrics. I run out of my room, and run to my group.

 I run out of my room, and run to my group

(Your outfit)

I got to my band. I smile at them all. My F/C hair was in my favorite style today. They look at me, and let them listen to the song. They knew the cords, and what to play. We got ready, and played.

Tonight I was going to give some of them my feelings. I knew I liked some of them. Just who did I like more? I hope to find out more after the summer.

I was just making music helping my band out with the song. One of they guy's walk in. I turn to face him, and we stop.

"I WANTED TO SAY SORRY FOR WHAT ANAHORI DID!" Bokuto said.

"It's fine! My mom got me new hearing aids. And you didn't do anything so its fine!" I say.

He smiled, and walked out. We keep practicing since we where going to play the song later. Since it was camp fire night we had to do a song.

*Time Skip*

(Your Outfit)

(Your Outfit)

For the first time I did dress up. I liked the song and thought of this. I was puting my make-up on as I was getting ready.

I walk back stage with the guy's. It was a outside stage that we had. I told them why I made the song. They wink at me, and I blush.

We walk out to go on stage. People didn't see us yet. Then the blue light's came on they looked at us. Some of the guy's looked at me, and blushed. I blushed a little also. We then started to play.

(A/N This is when you are singing now.)

"Dear future husband here's a few thing's you'll need to know if, you wanna be my one and only, all~ my life~"

The guy's look at me and blush at what I said.

"Take me on a date. I deserve a bae."

The light's turn pink as I keep singing.

"You got got that 9 to 5? Well baby so do I. So don't be thinking I'll be at home making apple pies."

All the guy's look at Kenma since he likes apple pie. He blushed and everyone gave him a death glare.

"I never learned to cook, but I can buy the book."

I smile at them again, and they all look back over at me.

"You need to know how to treat me like a lady, evan when I'm acting crazy, tell me everything's all right!"

I gave then a different look since I knew the next lyrics. They looked confused though.

"After every fight, just apologize. And maybe then I'll let you try, and rock my body right."

I wink at them as I said the last part. I was a little happy. They all blushed. Evan the coach's.

"Dear future husband, make time for me don't leave me lonely and I will never see your family more then mine."

They looked shocked at that. But after a little while most of them smiled.

"I'll be sleeping on the left side of the bed, Hey!"

They all laugh at that but I was fine with that.

"Don't have a dirty mind, just be a classy guy!"

Some people like Tanaka, and Noya look down. They where right in front and they didn't know what I was going to sing next. So I bend down, and lift there head's, and wink as I said the next thing (A/N The next thing you say will be what you winked at them while you sing.) I then saw people glare at them. But they smiled.

"And buy me a ring, buy buy me a ring!"

(A/N Sorry I'm lazy and don't want to do the rest of the song so yeah!)

*Time Skip*

I was walking around outside when Tanka, Noya, Kenma, Bakuto,Tendo, and Oikawa came up to me.

"You look really good in blue!" Tanaka, and Noya say.

"Why thank you!" I say with a bow.

"I liked the song." Kenma said while blushing.

I smile and pat his head.

"Yeah it was really cool!" Bakuto, and Oikawa say.

"Thank you." I say with a smile.

"Why did you wright it?" Tendo asked.

"Well I wrought about a lot of the guy's here." I said with a blush, "And I'm kind of crushing on some of you guy's. So I made the song. But I'm not saying who I am till I can only love one!"

They all look at me shocked. When they look away they where blushing. I smile at them all.

"Well I need to get going see you later!" I say walking away.

All the guy's went to tell everyone else what I said to them. Then all all made a plane.