6-Black Crow's

I got up, and tried to find what to where. I got something to go with what I thought was cool today.

 I got something to go with what I thought was cool today

I got out of my cabin,  and when to the practice room's. I was looking for Karasuno. I dident know what was going to happen, but they seemed cool. All of them except for Tsukishima where nice.

When I got there I said, "Hey guy's, I'm working with you today. I am going to sing with you so that I know what you need help with most. And it also helps you a bit. Girl's can be different when they sing."

"Okay well what about Daichi, and Suga?" Tanaka asked.

"They will to. Suga can still do back up, and Daichi, and I will do a duet."

"Oh okay." Hinata said.

"Okay so let's get started!" I said.

"No going to ask what we are playing?" Tsukishima asked.

"No when you play I'll go from there." I said.

"Olay then. That's not going to work." He said.

"WAIT YOU DID THAT!?" Tsukishima yelled.

"Yeah. And you need to stay a bit more on tempo follow Tanaka a bit more. Now let's do a different song. But can Asahi sing instead?" I said.

"Uh sure... But why?" Daichi asked.

"I want him to try because then it may strengthen you all." I said as the next song started.

"Thank you all that was better. Now gain with Daitch please. Again a different song." I said.

"Okay so I'll let you guy's take a break. " I said as we got are water.

"So what did you do before?" Suga asked.

"What?" I asked.

"He means when you dident have music." Kageyama said.

"Well I dident have much till I got hearing aids. So it was hard." I said.

"Why do you need hearing aids?" Noya asked.

"I'm deaf." I said.

"Oh." They all said.

"Let's do one more song before we leave. Anyone can sing in and join." I said as we start to play one last song.

"Okay guy's we should go get some rest." I said, " You guy's need to get some sleep, so you can practice."

We all went to are own cabins to get some rest. I was happy to hangout with the next band. I hope my band doesent get mad.