31-Competition

(A/N There will be many competition chapter's. But they will not be all together. And this is the last month.)

It was the first competition today. Iwa was taking his shower first. So I was just waiting. After he got out I went in.

 After he got out I went in

(Your Outfit)

"Ready to go Iwa?" I ask.

"Yeah let's go." He said.

We then walk out. We walk all the way to the stage. Everyone was back stage.

"Okay guy's stay with your band." I say as they all walk out.

When they get out they wait till I start to talk. I was the last to walk out though. I smile as I walk up to the mic.

"So the judge's are Jay Kelly, Yuki Beth, and Joe Sand!" I say happily.

"Hello everyone." Jay said.

"Nice to see you all!" Yuki said.

"Hello." Joe says.

"So first band is..." Jay said looking down then back up,"Black Crow's."

Everyone else walked back stage. I put them in order that they would need to go out. I then just wait till they play.

I loved the singing, and the beat of the song. When I heard it it was perfect. I turn to the other band's that were just talking.

It's not the best idea though. You should always study other people. Mostly when you are up agenst them. Then they finished.

They walk off, and the judge's start to talk about it. We all waited till they finished. Then they called the next band.

"Can Feisty Cat's came out next." Yuki said.

They walk out, and start to get ready. They smile as I wish them good luck. They start to play then.

They walk off, and I high five them. I look at the two band's that finished.

"Guy's you can go into the audience to listen. Just be quiet since the judge's need to judge." I said to them.

They nood, and walk off. The judge's were almost done. After they did they started to call the next band.

"Next up is High Sky!" Yuki yelled.

They went up, and got ready. They started to play. As they did I just listened.

I smile as the beat was on point. The song itself was beautiful. I loved the song. The voice was perfect.

They finished up, and walked off. I smile at them as they did so. The judge's then started to judge.

"Next up is I.T.S." Joe said.

They start to walk on. I wish Iwa good luck, and he thanked me. I gave him a quick kiss as he walked away.

I didn't really want to like the song. Only since Oikawa was singing. I loved Iwa's playing though. I wish I could be with him right now.

They walk off, and the judge's start to judge.

"Hey Iwa!" I said.

"What is it baby girl?" He asked.

"Wow that's a first. But I wanted to tell you you did great!"

"Thank's." He said as he kissed me.

I smile, and walk back to my band.

"Next is 50 Shad's!" Jay said.

They walk up, and start to play.

I smile at the beat of the music. I loved it. This was going to be hard to pick from. They soon walk off, and the judge's start to judge.

"Good luck." Iwa said.

"Thank you. But I want to have a kiss later. And maybe a cuddle fest!" I said.

"I can do that."

"I.V.T can come now!" Jay said.

My band then walked out. I make sure everything is still in tune. After that I look at the guy's.

"Ready?" I ask.

"Yep!" They all said.

Then we started to play.

I smile as I walk off. Iwa came up, and hugged me. I hugged him back.

"You did really good." He said.

"Yeah. I can do really good in other thing's too." I said.

"Like what?"

I lean into his ear, and whisper,"Like kissing you."

He shivered at my breath on his ear.

"Can everyone come back to the stage?" Yuki asked.

We all walked back. They smiled at all of us.

"We will call two band's. Those band's step up." Joe said.

"50 Shad's, and Feisty Cat's!" Yuki said.

"Well 50 Shad's you did amazing! I just think you need to work together more." Jay said.

"I think you guy's can be better if you try to mix in some of the vocals with the guitar. Like follow it." Joe said.

"I loved the song! Just needs more spirt!" Yuki said,"Now Feisty Cat's I think you need more passion."

"I think you just need passion also." Joe said.

"Same here." Jay said.

"So now. In the next few day's we will talk. On the next comp day we will tell you which one of your band's will not move on!" Yuki said.

"We will see you next time, bye." Joe said.