43-Competition part5

(Your Outfit)

(Your Outfit)

I was on the stage. Hoping I can stay for the last day. I needed to. I was living in music. I needed to do this.

"Black Crow's you will not move on." Jay stated.

They exited the stage. They looked a little sad. I smile at then. They gave me a smile as well.

"We want you two band's to play two song's." Joe said.

"And we want I.T.S to start first." Yuki said.

My band walked off. They toned there instrument's. They then start to play.

I smiled at the song. But they did one thing. Oikawa started to sing a second before he should of.

After they finished they started to play the next one.

I liked the song. The way it was going. They walk off. The judge's started to talk. I smile to myself. I may not win this, but at lest I tried.

"I.V.T may come out now!" Yuki said.

We walk out. I check the toning. It was good. I looked at the band. They smiled, and we started to play.

"Next song. Ready?" I asked.

"Ready." Ben said.

"Yep!" The other's said.

We started to play after. Better then the last.

We walk off. The judge's start to talk. They call us all out. We all do.

"The winner is I.T.S!" Yuki said.

I felt sad. I lost. But I did my best.

(A/N The last chapter's will be way to short. Sorry they are not that good. I am just running low with ideas.)