22-Not A Song But A Dance

(Your Outfit)

(Your Outfit)

I was wanting to work on my dancing. I was going to do a stage dance. I got some old school friend's from my dance class it come do it with me.

I walk out of the room, and go to the stage. I was happy that I could do this. I walk on as people look at me. Some blush, and some smirk. Once the music started I danced.

(A/N It was the first one.)

I look at the guy's some where looking away. Iwa was blushing a red not even that was a red. I smile at them as the next song came on.

(A/N First one girl in the middle.)

I look at the guy's again. Mostly at Iwa. He was blushing even more. He then saw me looking at him.

I smile at him with the biggest smile I could. I then wink at him. Then the next song came on.

(A/N First one girl in sweats.)

I jump up in happiness. I was so happy. I loved to dance to the song's. I loved the way my body moved to the music. It was nice when it was the song's you loved.

I hade two more song's. When I think of it I was more happy. It was nice. Then the next song came on. Then my body did what it did best.

(A/N First one girl in the middle.)

I smile at my friends. It was fun that we could do this with them. Just like in the 6th grade. We always did this stuff together.

I never really had friend's. But with dance you need to be friend's. If your not then you enemy's.

The last song came on, and I smiled.

(A/N First one girl in all black.)

I smile as I walk away. My friend's told me they had to go. So they left after. I smile as they leave.

I sew Iwa walking up to me. He smiled as he hugged me. I hugged him back tightly. My head in his chest. He smiled as he pulled away from me.

"I guess you liked it?" I asked him.

"I loved it. Didn't know you could dance."

"Well music is my thing. Which is also dance!" I say happily.

He smiled at me as he kissed me softly. I smile, and hold his hand. We then just go on a little walk.