10-Mixup

(A/N This chapter will be a week later.)

I got up at 1 A.M I got ready, and sat at my desk.

M I got ready, and sat at my desk

(Your outfit)

I was working on new pears to help people work with knew people. I was happy to help, and people in my band will be in a group also.

(A/N I am only going to do love interests, band members, and you.)

*Time Skip*

Everyone was in the meeting spot.

"Okay everyone! You will be in different band's. I made a list so I'll separate you." I said.

"Why are we doing this?" Bakuto asked.

"It's to help you all learn what it's like to play with different people." I said.

"Oh!" They all said.

"Now Suga, Kuroo, Tanaka, Lev, Shinji, and Sam are band one! Band two is Daichi, Noya, Tendo, and Trever!"

(A/N I'm sorry to lazy to do them all. Your band is Kenma, Bakuto, Akaashi, Semi, and Iwaizumi.)

I walk up to group, and sit with them.

"Hey Y/N when did you get piercings?" Semi asked.

"I've always had them. Well at lest the ear, lip, bridge, septum, and belly button. I got the eyebrow one a week ago, just finish with the cleaning. And also always had the eyebrow slit." I said.

"Wow you parent's let you have that?" Bakuto asked.

"Well if I'm good. Or if they aren't around enough to help me."

"And you can wear stuff like that?" Kenma asked.

"Well yes my mom say's I should be me, and Bakuto when you asked parent's it's only me, and my mom. Just like Trever my dad dident want a deaf in his life. Now here is two song's that wrote. Look them over, and let's do this."

After they finish we get to playing.

(A/N You are playing piano)

I look at them signaling it was perfect. Now we where playing the second song.

"So do any of you have a song?" I ask.

"I do." Iwaizumi said.

"Well lets do it."

He told all of us what it was, and we start to play.

"I loved it Iwa~senpai!" I said, and he blushed.

"Thank you." He said.

"Well we can go. You guy's can do what you want tomorrow!" I said walking way.