Chapter 4

Chapter 4
{UNEDITED}

Recap:

After Nina sees she has no damaging effect on me, she spits in my face one last time before angrily storming up the stairs. Leaving my strapped to a wooden chair in a dark basement.

RILEY'S POV

It has been at least 12 hours I was left alone in that basement. I only saw Nina about three times when she would throw a scrap of disgusting food and a water bottle then laugh like a hyena on drugs after she realizes I can't drink or eat since my hands are tied up. I started to drift off and, before I knew it, I was in an uncomfortable sleep.

LOUIS'S POV

They boys and I have just finished the Where We Are Tour but I'm not too excited about going home. Simon said there was a surprise at our house waiting with his niece. In all honesty, I'm scared shitless of that girl because to sum it up, she's fucking mental.

We have already landed in London and now we are driving through mid-day city traffic. The closer we get to the house, the more nervous I get. What the hell could a surprise from that mental girl be. "Niall, Niall. Psst, NIALL!" I whisper yell and finally the little Irish boy has his attention on me.
"What's wrong Lou? You look like you've been thinking way to much again," he was right, I have been thinking, a lot.

"Well I'm kinda scared about Simon's niece, Nina. We all know she can get really insane and intense and I'm just worried. For all we know-" my rant was cut off by Paul opening the door of the car and telling us to get our lazy asses out. Well this is it, we are here. Let's see what Nina has in store.

NINA'S POV

From: Uncle Si
Received: 50 minutes ago
The boys have just left the airport and are on their way...hope our surprise isn't too 'big' for them. Remember to let them know they have the girl for as long as they please. Have fun xx

Those boys should be here any minute! Simon's text was just sort of a reminder to get everything prepared. Since it is pretty late those boys are probably going to be exhausted. Sighing, I decided that they will meet our little friend Riley in the morning.

The injections will happen while they are asleep and then by the time morning comes, they will see her as a threat and this will last for about 4 weeks. By then, if she's not dead, I'll inject them again. I highly doubt there is any way Riley will live through four weeks of pure torture. Also, I won't be here.

I'm going to San Diego and act as a police officer that informs her family. Nobody will know. I'll come back and check on them at the 2 week mark then at the four week mark to see if Riley is laying in that basement with no pulse, no breath in her lungs and is stone cold.

The black van carrying the boys finally came into view since the driveway of their house is so long, you can't see it from the street. Ah, there they are! Five extremely tired sex gods trudged into the living room and instantly perked up hearing my voice. Especially Louis. I have always taken a liking to him. I know he totally fancies me because well, I'm me. Let's get this party started!

RILEY'S POV

After hearing voices, I jolted awake and my heart started racing. I know it's only been about a day, maybe two, but I miss my home so much. I miss my family and as much as I hate to say it, I miss school. I miss everything. I hate it here. I hate Nina. Loud heavy footsteps were heard and I wish I could've snuck up the stairs to see who it was.

I recognized Nina immediately but I didn't realize the other voices. There were five and they were defiantly male. Each one had an accent but every one was different. I strained to hear but all I heard was them being sent to bed. Poopy, they live here. If they live here, these must be the people I'm for. Wanting to leave, I close my eyes and honestly hope I don't wake up in the morning. That would be better than facing whatever comes tomorrow.

(A/N I AM SO SORRY FOR ALL THE POV CHANGES. THIS CHAPTER IS MOSTLY NINA BUT I WANTED AT LEAST ONE BOY AND RILEY IN HERE TOO. ALRIGHT CARRY ON)

NINA'S POV

Sending the boys off to bed, I wait at least an hour before I go check on them. Before though, I go downstairs and check on Riley and make sure she's alive and hoping she heard that the boys are here. Turning the corner I see her uncomfortably thrashing in her sleep. Before she notices my presence, I turn around and tiptoe into my room and grabbing 5 syringes. Inside each of them was a murky green paste which would make Riley seem like a threat.

First I go to Liam and Zayn's room and see him sleeping with one arm above his head. Perfect. Smirking, I sneak in with one syringe ready to go. I hold his arm down and find a vein under his arm, right where Tom told me to inject. Doing so, I see him shake, meaning the substance was in his bloodstream. Crawling over to Liam's bed, I grab another syringe and do the same to him. He was a bit harder, only because his arm was a bit lower and it was a struggle to lift. In the end, he had the same reaction Zayn had. They both had the drug in their blood.

Next room was Harry, Niall and Louis's. All five of these boys slept the same way and it make my job 10x easier since I'm very weak compared to them. After all three syringes were used, all three of them were drugged. Satisfied with my work, I went back to my room and put the needles in the box, each labeled which what boy had which one.

Putting on my pjs, I slid into bed and prepared myself for the day to come. Boy, it's going to be an eventful one.

___________________________

HEY SO SORRY ABOUT THE LENGTH, ITS ON MY PHONE AGAIN. CHAPTER FIVE WILL BE UP ASAP AND IT WILL INVOLVE RILEY MORE. PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE AND READ!