Chapter 16

Chapter 16

{UNEDITED}

Recap:

I froze and started violently shaking. I now had to fight David and Tom.

RILEY'S POV

I knew I could take on Nina but I don't think I will be able to take on Dan and Tom. I knew I had to though. To be honest, I know how much Perrie and Zayn love each other and if Perrie dies while I'm with her, I will never forgive myself.

"Make another move and she dies."

Those words made me stand still when I was about to go up to Tom since what he has done is completely unforgivable, that I at least wanted him to be in minor pain. David now stood with a gun to Perrie's head and I had no idea what happened next.

I charged for David since he is not going to kill the only normal person I've seen in about a month. He wasn't expecting the sudden tackle but I heard the gunshot. I didn't want to know where it hit. I took the barrel of the gun and hit both of the men in the head. I hoped they wouldn't be waking up soon.

Nobody in the room moved and it was worrying me. I crawled over to where Pez was and, she wasn't there. Everything started becoming blurry with the tears blocking my vison. They overflowed when I saw my friend rocking back and forth in the corner.

"Oh my god! I thought I lost my new best friend."

I ran up to her and hugged her. We were both crying but we knew this may be our chance, my second chance. Perrie grabbed the bag with all the medical supplies we needed and I grabbed David's gun and ammo. We will be needing this.

I opened the door and made sure the coast was clear. This looked just like the cell, high cement walls and cement floors. Any plea for help would never be heard. It was dead silent as we walked towards the staircase that will get us out of here. Wherever we were was a maze. Every 10 yards was another turn and soon we had no idea where to go.

"Riley, come here!"

I cautiously walked over to her. My head whipped from side to side I was so frightened that we will be found. Inside the room looked bare like ours but had two little cots in the corners. It looked safe and Perrie has pretty good judgment. We started to make our way in when we heard a gun being cocked behind us.

"I think I told you that is you make a move she died. You moved."

The gun fired and I went and tried to jump in front of the bullet. I was a second too late. Perrie was laying on the ground cradling her left arm. Blood seeped through the cracks of her fingers and she was moaning in agony. I spun around to check for David but nobody was there.

"Riley, go get out of here ok? I will be fine."

I couldn't leave her in the state she was in so I used a string as a make-do tourniquet and left her, just like she insisted I do. Even though I was extremely reluctant.

LOUIS'S POV

The it took awhile but soon, the boys and I were all found. Nina's followers took us to this warehouse. The air was all musty and cold. The only light source was a flat screen TV we were sat in front of with 4 very buff guys watching us. The smell of blood was also present but I'm curious where it came from.

We had no choice to watch whatever they were showing us. Heavy chains held us up against the cement wall. What we saw was Riley, sitting alone in a cell. A fucking cell. Soon, a blonde girl was thrown in with her and when we saw her face, the boys and I gasped. It was Perrie. Zayn took it worst, he started yelling profanities telling everyone who could hear to let her go. Niall may end up being very lucky in this situation.

His girlfriend, Jaymie, was kept a secret to everybody except the boys and family. They both grew up as best friends in Mullingar and just started dating before the WWA tour started.

After Zayn's outburst he refused to watch but did after being held a gunpoint. For awhile, it was just Perrie and Riley talking. For another time, even though I didn't want to, I heard Riley tell Perrie about her feelings. I felt a faint blush creep onto my cheeks but I managed to keep it hidden. The boys sharply inhaled and looked at me with sympathy. Again, I was gobsmacked. This still comes as news to me.

That feeling vanished as Nina came in. Another thing I learned about Riley was that she could fight and defend herself. Nina was out cold and I saw Riley's face pale as two men came in, one holding Pez at gunpoint. Zayn also paled and tears left his brown eyes. Not long after, Riley used one man's weapon against him and now three people were laying on the ground; the only sign that they were actually living was the rising and falling of their chests.

We all watched in fear as the girls left the room. The building they were taken to was like a cement corn maze for crying out loud! Perrie opened a door and Riley was nervous to enter but did anyway. Unfortunately, both of them were oblivious to the man behind Riley. Then, the unthinkable happened. Perrie was shot. We saw their mouths moving but we didn't hear any sound. Riley rushed to Perrie's aid and started to help but Perrie sent her away. Obeying Perrie, Riley reluctantly left. This was the breaking point for all of us.

In unison, we all shouted, "What the fuck!" I knew at least four of us wanted to hurt Riley but I didn't. I wanted her to be safe in my arms.

____________________________

I'M SO SORRY FOR THE WAIT! I WENT BACK TO SCHOOL AND I HATE THIS CHAPTER BUT I WANTED TO UPDATE.

I CAN'T BELIEVE I HAVE ALMOST 1000 READS! THATS INSANE AND IF YOU DON'T MIND, I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW HOW Y'ALL FOUND MY FANFIC!

PLEASE VOTE,COMMENT AND SHARE!

TWITTER: @nintendotommo_

LOVE YOU ALL AND UPDATES MAY BECOME SLOW BUT I WILL DO MY BEST! XOXO