Chapter 19

Chapter 19

{UNEDITED}

Recap:
After a good amount of hardwork, I managed to wrap up all their wounds and move them into a more comfortable position. Now all I can do is wait and see.

RILEY'S POV

Finally, they started to regain consciousness. Confusion crossed their faces and once they saw me I'm not sure what emotion they felt. As expected, Zayn didn't talk to me. I was sitting next to Louis, the only one still out cold and the one with the worst wound.

"Don't worry, he is a fighter, he will come 'round."

This startled me because it was oddly Liam talking to me.

"Look Riley, I know we didn't start off very well but if we can become friends at least, it will make it easier for us to try to escape together and get home. Oh and by the way, don't worry about Louis, since he has heard your name, he's bound to come around soon. Trust me he's fallen head over heels for you, it looks like you're the same."

He then hesitantly wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into a friendly hug. He was smiling like an idiot when I didn't flinch or move away. He was even more surprised when I wrapped my arms around him. Niall, being the cute idiot he is, ran over whisper-yelling "Group hug!" with Zayn and Harry in close pursuit.

A weak voice caught my attention. "What about me lads?" We all pulled apart and one by one gave Louis a hug. When it was my turn, I couldn't help but say, "I thought I was gonna lose you, I never want that."

After our little reunion, I was massively apologized to by 5 guys for everything that has happened. After, we had to make a plan. Since we are all together we had to make a plan and this time, it will work. I'm going to make sure it will work. To start, we decided we would split into two teams. Niall, Harry and I on one and Zayn, Liam and Louis on the other. If we are spread apart, we won't be as easy to spot but we will also have less people following each group.

Using scrap pieces of paper and a pen, I drew out the floor plan of the warehouse from what I saw and came through. Each team also had one map of the property as we knew it. After debating and thinking, our plan was set.

In the garage I saw two pickups. One person will drive while one sits in the truck bed with a pistol and ammo. The other person will be on the watch from the passenger seat. It is a good stretch of land from the two buildings. Arming ourselves, we climbed into the trucks. We are getting out of here once and for all.

The teams waved once and we were off. My team had to make a stop at the main house to retrieve Pez and that is where we are now. The other team had to keep going and get us help. Niall and Harry were walking on either side of me and were looking brave but had a hint of fear in their eyes. I stopped them and gave them a hug.

"Okay, we are doing this for Zayn. He hates me for leaving her and I feel bad but also because Perrie is our friend and nobody leaves a friend behind."

This gave them a bit more confidence and we were off. We planned to climb into the second story window. I knew how to make a rope harness and pull myself up so I went first. Following was Harry and Niall. We were in Nina's room. All of a sudden, a light bulb went off above my head. Stuffing my hand into my pocket, I found the crumbled code to her safe.

Moving my hand in a follow me motion, I quietly led them in the closet. The paper was crumbled and the ink was running but it wasn't completely illegible. While I was mumbling the code, the boys looked as though I'd grown a second head. They were astonished when the safe opened and they saw all the screens.

On one of them, Nina was walking out of the door to her maze. I ushered the boys out and we hid in the hall closet. A shriek was all it took for me to realize a very important thing. I forgot to close the safe. I cursed and the boys also made the realization. Nina's feet angrily stomped all around upstairs and when she was in the other room, we stealthily walked into the basement. Guns at the ready, we walked around searching for the room Perrie was in.

When we found it, all three of us kicked the door in. Perrie was on the ground as pale as a ghost. The blood wasn't from the wound on her arm. That was healed almost completely. This blood was from one bullet wound to the side of her head. I rushed to her side and felt her neck; nothing. I looked at the boys (who were looking at me with hopeful eyes) and nodded 'no'.

Since we didn't want to mourn anymore by ourselves, we headed out. As we walked out the door, Nina stood with a gun and an innocent smile. What she didn't expect was the three of us to pull out our guns on her. Her innocent smile faded and she lost the confidence.

"Where are your buddies Nina?" Niall asked.

"They're dead thank you very much Niall." Nina replied and was completely disgusted with us already. "You three just get out of my sight before I do something I will regret but remember," she took a few steps toward us, "in and after court, you will regret not shooting me until I was dead." She walked away and disappeared down the hall.

We left and headed to our stop and met up with the boys. Zayn walked over to us, waiting to hear the news on his girlfriend. "Zayn, I'm so so sorry. She didn't die from the arm shot. It was an-another shot. To her head."

Zayn wrapped me up in his arms and together we cried. My tears stained his shirt and his tears wet my hair but we didn't care. We soon pulled apart and climbed into the trucks onto the way to the police station. This escape was pretty easy and I'm glad.

***

We were talking to the police officer and got our court date, January 12. We got it as soon as possible and that was our date. We got a lawyer and we had a week to prepare our evidence and what we are going to say on the stand. I asked if I could be excused, I remembered I had to make a call.
I dialed the number to my moms cell phone and waited for her to pick up.

"Hello?"

I smiled, finally hearing my mother's voice. "Hi mom! It's Riley!"

Her voice was shaking and she was obviously in shock. There was movement on the other end of the line and all at once, four voices yelled over the line. "Riley! You're okay right?"

"Don't worry guys, yes. I am perfectly fine. Court date is next week in central London. I will be home soon, okay? I have to go but I love you all. Bye."

I hung up and took a deep breath. I can't wait for this court date to be over. I want this to end. This week can't come and go faster.

___________________________

HERE IS CHAPTER 19!! SO I HAVE DECIDED TO END THIS BOOK WITH ONE MORE CHAPTER AND AN EPILOGUE. IT IS GETTING HARD TO WRITE BUT WANT TO COMPLETE IT SO IT WILL BE MORE OF A SHORT STORY. THAT DOESN'T MEAN I AM DONE WRITING. I HAVE A NEW STORY ON MY PROFILE CALLED apartment 121 SO PLEASE CHECK IT OUT!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING. I LOVE YOU ALL XOXO