Chapter 6

Chapter 6
{UNEDITED}

Recap:

I guess I'll let my mind wander and prepare myself for the torture tomorrow brings.

RILEY'S POV

Light was shining through the opened curtains. That is odd but what ever. The boys haven't visited me yet so I'm going to try and break free actually. I froze when I heard a voice upstairs, "Louis! The boys and I are going to the studio, remember that it is your day off!" That means Niall, Liam, Harry and ZAYN are going to be gone all day! Doing a mental happy dance, I waited until I saw the car drive away then I started thinking again.

I was tied up at my wrists and feet. My knees were tied to the chair and my hands were behind my back. Alright, I. can do this, I thought to myself. I noticed one thing though, the chair I'm seated in is wooden. Idiots. Remembering a Zoey 101 episode when Michael breaks the chair against the wall, I give it a shot. I stand up and with all the strength I have, I throw my body backwards. I hear a crack and, the chair breaks. Twisting my body around, I get my blood circulating before I try and go somewhere. I'm assuming Louis is still asleep on the top floor of this house so a little noise should be ok.

This basement was bigger than I thought and the room I was situated in was like an entrance room basically. Doors lead off in every direction and going through one and walking through a room, I weirdly found a bathroom. It wasn't like a bathroom that people normally gave hostages, it was filled with toiletries and a full shower. While I have a chance I'm going to take advantage of that. I take a super fast a quiet shower and wash the dirt off my hair and body. I also but my clothes under the water to see if it would possibly clean them. After, I wanted to explore more and I had searched all the basement. I still hadn't heard footsteps upstairs so that was like an 'all clear'.

Creeping up the stairs I cracked open the door just enough to peek my head out. Wow, this was huge. I looked side to side as if I were crossing a street before stepping onto the carpeted floor. The room was nicely furnished and had a black/creme color scheme to it. It was roomy and had a nice homey feel to it. As I explored, I saw the stairs and as much as my head told me 'no' my feet said 'yes' and soon, I found myself outside of a room. On the white door the name Nina was elegantly painted on it. This could be my safe spot. I twisted the crystal doorknob and snuck inside. Her room was such a tumblr room with light pink walls, white furniture, pale Christmas lights hung up and one wall scattered with posters and pictures.

I jumped into the closet when I heard a door open down the hall. Oh my god he's awake. What happens when he goes into the basement?! I moved as far back into the closet until my arm hit a shape jutting out into the wall. It was a huge safe. Seeing the code taped right next to it - I bet Nina didn't expect anyone to see it- I unlocked it and climbed inside. It was a room, all cement but with a carpet, and it had a small cot in the corner and many monitors which showed the different parts of the house. I guess there were video cameras all over the place but one in particular caught my eye. The center screen showed exactly where I was sitting and there right now was a distressed and angry Louis pacing back and forth.

LOUIS'S POV

After Liam reminded me of my day off, I fell back into my peaceful sleep. I heard a faint crack but figured it was just an animal on the ground two stories below. It was really peaceful and I let my mind wander to a certain girl. Riley. The girl who, against her will, is tied up in my basement. She is truly beautiful and I don't like putting her through any pain what so ever.

Last night, I heard Liam and Harry go down there and all I heard was her screams and begs for them to stop. I have no clue why this is happening and I really don't want it too but I can't help myself. When I first see her, something in my mind tells me I hate her but when I'm about to hurt her I feel something.

When I see her, I feel something in my stomach I felt when I saw Eleanor, before she cheated on me. I couldn't love her. No way. But then, when I'm about to hurt her, it goes away then is filled with hatred. The last feeling I feel when I see her face is remorse. She is so broken and it is all something Nina started. It is all Nina's fault. Laughing so myself, I realized my feelings are something I would find happening in a fanfiction that the fans write.

All of this thinking gave me a headache and I wasn't going to fall asleep anytime soon so I went into my bathroom. Grabbing my Tylenol, I took a pill and drank a glass of water and looked at myself in the mirror. I washed my face and ran my hair through my hair then went downstairs. I need to figure out these feelings and the only way it will happen is if I see Riley. Trudging down the stairs and into the basement, all the color drained from my face and my breathing quickened when I saw it.

Her chair was broken in up against the wall and she was nowhere in sight. Pacing, I started beating myself up mentally because this was the crack and I shouldn't have let it go. Now, she's gone and soon, I'll be a dead man.

_________________________

HEY I AM SO SORRY ITS BEEN ABOUT A WEEK BUT I HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO THINK OF ANYTHING AT ALL TO WRITE. AND SORRY IT MAY BE SHORT BECAUSE PHONE. I WILL LET YOU KNOW AT THE BEGINNING OF THE CHAPTER IF IT MAY BE SHORT. PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE AND MY TWITTER IS @/nintendotommo_ IF YOU WANT TO FOLLOW!

I CAN NOT BELIEVE THIS STORY HAS ALMOST 100 READS I CAN NT THANK YOU ALL ENOUGH OMG! I LOVE YOU IF YOU READ MY STORY! XOXO