Chapter 5

Chapter 5
{UNEDITED}

Recap:

Putting on my pjs, I slid into bed and prepared myself for the day to come. Boy, it's going to be an eventful one.

NINA'S POV

The beeping of my of my arm woke me up and I slammed my hand down on it. 5:45 A.M. is too early. I need my beauty sleep, without it, I don't look as good as I normally do. But, I smiled widely knowing that the paste has started to kick in and they will meet Miss. Adams downstairs. First off, I have to prepare myself for the trip to San Diego. Grabbing the 'borrowed' police attire, I put it on and packed for my two week trip. After that, it was 6:30. Time to wake my boys up! This is the one time I hope Riley hasn't killed herself yet.

Going into Harry, Louis and Niall's room I woke them with an air horn. Harry was the first to react, falling out of bed. "Get ready! I will give you 5 minutes then you will get your surprise!" I yelled then strolled into the other two boys room. Doing the same for them, I waited at the top of the stairs. Finally, all five were standing anxiously in front of me. Time for the surprise!"

RILEY'S POV

"Oh sweetie, it's time to wake up!" I heard the fake sweet voice and instantly cringed. It's her. With Nina, only bad things come from her presence. Opening my eyes, I noticed the lights were on for the first time, illuminating the hell I was in.

Satan herself was stood in front of me with an official San Diego Police Department uniform on. Behind her were 5 boys and it took me a bit of staring to register but, 5/5 of the worlds most famous band stood in front of me. Yet, I thought this couldn't get worse. It just did.

Nina's voice took me out of my trance. "I would like you to meet One Direction. From left to right, Niall," she pointed to a blonde, "Louis," next a boy with breathtaking blue eyes, "Zayn," now a VERY handsome lad with many tattoos, "Harry," this time it was the only guy who could probably ever look amazing with long hair, "and last but not least Liam," this time her perfectly manicured hand pointed at the guy with a very very amazing body, "now babygirl, these boys will be taking care of you for a few weeks while I finish some business in America." She smirked when my eyes pooled with tears and the use of my nickname and mention of home country.

She said a goodbye and a wink toward Louis, ew, and walked up the stairs. I feel a bit relieved with her gone but that soon vanished when I saw the hatred in the eyes of each boy. I have no clue as to why they would hate me, the girl tied to a chair. All at once, as if they were being controlled, they stepped towards me. First it was Zayn that stood directly in front of me. Fear instantly built up inside of me when he raised his and and it came and slapped me across my face.

The contact caused the pooled tears to escape my eyes but I didn't act weak because that would give them pleasure that I don't want them to have. Then was Harry and Niall. Two of them scared me but again, braced myself for the worst. The only thing that came was a punch to the nose from Harry and a kick in the stomach from Niall. Louis was next and he just stuck with a simple slap on the other cheek that Zayn didn't hit. Louis did hesitate for a moment before bringing his arm down though. That really puzzled me.

Liam was the one that scared me most. He was the most fit and I saw the most hatred in his eyes. He scared me. Next, I had no clue what happened, but Liam jumped forward and grabbed me by the throat. This is it. Gasping for air, I kept thrashing around.

I was honestly hoping Liam would end it. My mind floated back to my family back home. Yes, I think about them a lot but they're the only reason I won't let this kill me. I knew Liam didn't have the heart to kill me. Just before I would have died. Everything went black and Liam released my throat. I wanted to think of something happy, but all I saw was the eyes of each boy.

All of them showed different levels of hatred towards me. Louis being weakest, meaning he didn't hate me that much, and Liam being strongest, meaning he really hated me. I guess I'll let my mind wander and prepare myself for the torture tomorrow brings.

___________________________

AND THAT IS CHAPTER FIVE AYE! SORRY IF THIS IS SHORTER THAN OTHER CHAPTERS, AGAIN IT IS ON MY PHONE AND THE APP GOVES YOU NO PREVIEW OF HOW LONG IT WILL BE. THANKS FOR READING AND IF YOU DO NOT MIND, TELLING PEOPLE TO READ WOULD BE FANTASTIC. ALSO, MY TWITTER IS @/nintendotommo_ SO YOU CAN FOLLOW IF YOU LIKE. AND I WOULD LIKE TO THANK MY FRIEND NiallerTomlinson1DFOR TELLING ME TO WRITE A FANFIC SO YOU SHOULD READ HERS! VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE PLEASE! TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK. IM NOT SURE ABOUT NEXT UPDATE BUT I WILL TRY WHENEVER I CAN. :)