Chapter 15

Chapter 15

{UNEDITED}

Recap:

"H-His name was-s T-t-tom." 

RILEY'S POV

My breath hitched in my throat and I think my heart skipped a beat.

'Wait Perrie, what did Tom do to you, if anything that is." I was cringing more and more as each word left my mouth.

"Well, while I was being driven here, we were in the back of the SUV. He climbed back with but first, this guy called David he, um, he raped me. Tom came back and was about to but we got to this place before anything serious was done."

"No no no no. Perrie, this exact same thing happened to me. You may not like to hear this but I know these guys, especially Tom, personally."  With that, I went into my childhood in Boston and my life knowing Tom and stuff.

"Oh my fucking god Ri," apparently it's her new nickname for me, "that is awful. I'm so sorry. Everything about this thing is so goddamned awful. Having you taken out of your life so abruptly but not having it be your choice. See, I never really see my family because of the band and I wish I could've said I love them one more time before this happened. What if we never make it out of here alive?" Perrie's voice dropped down to a whisper yet again as salty tears raced each other down her face and on to her shaking hands.

"I have no clue Perrie, I really wish I did. But unfortunately, I don't know what happens after, or if, we make it out of here. All I hope is that the boys are searching for us wherever they are." I wasn't going to lie and tell her we will make it out alive. I've tried escaping and it didn't end well for me. It just got me thrown deeper into the pits of hell and now I brought an innocent girl and 5 guys with me.

At the mention of the boys, her face perked up. "How do you know the boys? Do you fancy one?" I knew she was joking with that last one considering the over-exaggerated wink following it but I couldn't help but wonder if there was some true curiosity behind it.

"Pez," that is my nickname for her as you can tell, "the first night I was at Simon's house a lot of things happened. The boys arrived but I was tied up and restrained in the basement so they had no clue. Nina injected them with a drug so I was now the enemy. Their bodies reacted differently and I thought my only way home was to pretend to have developed Stockholm Syndrome to the most immune person. That was Louis. Now the drug has worn off the boys and they were trying to help me until Nina beat me up and threw me in here. As the answer to you second question, yes. I do fancy someone. That someone is Louis and now the feelings are becoming real."

The answer to the second question was hushed and jumbled together and I was hoping she didn't hear or understand it. Having the common sense not to push it, she quickly changed the topic. 

"Since you are 18 that means you are a senior correct?" I nodded as she continued. "Do you have any plans of what you're going to do for college and stuff?" I loved how she tried to change the subject and I love talking about my plans after high school.

"Yeah I do actually. I want to be a makeup artist so I got accepted to Bentley to study business in case I want to own my own salon then after I plan on going to a school in New York, London, or Paris that lets you study cosmetology. After that, I want to try and work for bands like yours or at least work for the music or fashion industry. If that doesn't work, I may start my own salon where ever I'm settled."

I was about to ask her about Little Mix and about the real Zayn, not the drug controlled freak I met when all of a sudden the door opened. In walked Nina and it - oops I mean she - walked over to me. Her hand went to grab my arm to take me somewhere but I couldn't leave Perrie alone so I rolled away from her. This wasn't the smartest move because she growled at me and narrowed her eyes.

"You shouldn't have done that bitch."

Nonchalantly, I shrugged my shoulders trying to look like a didn't give a shit when deep down, I wanted to puke I was so scared. By now, I think I saw steam coming out of her ears. She lunged at me and I grabbed her arm pinning her to the floor. 

"Don't you think you've done enough slut." Each word I spoke was like venom spitting from my mouth. I brought my hand up, not even questioning the confidence that was bubbling inside of me. In a clenched fist, my hand went and hit her on/near her temple. Despite the pain that my throbbing hand was feeling, I went for another punch when she grabbed my arm and now had me pinned down.

Nina was weaker than I expected and didn't have a very strong hold while she was trying to intimidate me so I took this as one of my only opportunities. In a very quick and swift motion, I flipped myself over on to my stomach. It may not seem like a very smart move but it took her off guard. Since she wasn't sitting on me, I didn't manage to throw her off but I did give myself an easier way to kick her. Bending my knee, I used all the force I could muster and kicked her right in the spine.

This caused her to hit the ground. Hard. I jumped up onto my feet into a fighting stance and was staring at her intensely. She sat up and was starting to kneel and I took this as my chance. I swung my leg and hit her in the side of the head. Her eyes rolled back into her head and she, again, hit the concrete ground. 

Sadly, this commotion - along with Nina's high pitched girly screams - brought some unwante attention our way. Two large shadows were cast on the wall opposite the door. At the same time both husky voices asked me what happened. I froze and started violently shaking. I now had to fight David and Tom.

________________________

YAY HERE IS CHAPTER 15 AND PERSONALLY, I LOVED WRITING THIS CHAPTER SO MUCH HAHA BUT I CAN'T WAIT TO WRITE THE NEXT ONE.

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR 720 READS AND 72 VOTES...IT IS ACTUALLY PRETTY AMAZING TO ME.

PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE WITH ANYONE ETC. AND MY TWITTER IS @/nintendotommo_ IF YOU WANT TO CHECK IT OUT!

I LOVE YOU ALL! XOXO