Chapter 18

Chapter 18

{UNEDITED}

*please read the A/N at the end... it's important!*

Recap:

The footsteps got louder and louder as either Kevin or Mike walked closer to the trap door. My heart rate increased dramatically as I prayed that the wouldn't notice anything out of the ordinary. I saw a meaty hand open the trap door and I thought I died. We are so fucking screwed I thought wide eyed.

LOUIS'S POV

I gulped loud enough to be heard across the world. I heard a gruff voice say something but it was muffled by the thick wood. As the hand opened the door, a sly smile crossed the perpurtrator's face.

"Um, hi?" I shouldn't have spoken but I slipped and I received a well-deserved slap across the back of the head from Liam.

"Boys you should know now that there is no means of escaping or even trying. It's useless, just like you heartthrob singers. Nobody cares very much, they just pretend."

Nobody spoke up and another human came over. Big chubby hands grabbed all the boys and me by our shirt collars and pulled us up the stairs. Forcefully, we were thrown towards the concrete. My head bounced and I reached my hand towards my skull and felt the warm liquid I am very used to. Blood.

Looks like the boys got hurt the same way I did and we all looked over at each other, holding up our pinky. We have a feeling that if we lose consciousness, we could die. This is our way to say we will always be more than friends but brothers. Our promise. All five of us held up our pinkies and soon, my eyes closed. Hopefully not for the last time.

RILEY'S POV

It took me a good few hours to get out especially with the image of Perrie bleeding and yelling at me to leave burned into my head. I heaved my sore and body over the top of the ladder. I found this ladder and took the chance to climb it. Once I neared the top, I got a burst of adrenaline but that disappeared when the top landed me in Nina's mudroom.

I sighed and opened the door. The frigid wind hit me like a ton of bricks. It is most definitely winter now but I wasn't used to it very much since southern Cali doesn't have temperatures this low or wind chills this low. I shook it off and headed into the woods. This place really is isolated and it isn't good. I needed to find the boys before I even thought about going down the driveway.

Off in the distance I saw a building and went towards it. If the boys were aywhere on this property, they were here. It was now late afternoon and I wouldn't make it over there by dusk. I ventured deeper into the woods and found fallen trees in the shape of a house. I was right by a river which I infered went into the private lake. Since it was now sunset, I took shelter and fell into a light sleep with fear hovering over me all night.

×××

The bright red of dawn awoke me. I had to get going for sure. Red sky means bad weather. As I was making my way closer with every step, storm clouds rolled in. My breath got quicker as I sped up my pace. A loud crack of lightning made me stop dead in my tracks. All I wanted was to run and hide but I had to continue. Lightning and thunder was my biggest fear and I let the tears roll down my face while I tried to stay under the trees.

The sun wasn't very useful for a guess on the time because it decided to play hide and seek with me while I needed it. The thunder continued as I trudged on, determined to make it to the building. Hour after hour passed as the storm let up and I got so close. I was a good 100 yards away but was so happy I was close.

This was a very old warehouse but still intact because of all the cement. I was now within arms reach of the warehouse when a conversation sparked my interest. With my back pressed against the wall I made my way to the 'garage' of the building. My hand covered my mouth as I listened, paranoid they would her me.

"Yes, Kevin, I'm positive they are in there. Nina has the girls and those boys won't be waking up anytime soon so we are fine."

The truck they are driving started and I crouched down behind a tree. Luckily, the were to engrossed in the conversation to glance in the mirrors as they drove towards the main house. I wasted no time in running into the garage only to find the door locked. In the corner was a pile of bricks. I grabbed a few and threw them one by one into the door with as much force as I could muster.

With every hit, the door and the lock got weaker and by the time the lock and handle fell off, I had thrown about 25 bricks. Saying my arm was sore was an understatement. My hands were cut from the jagged edges and my arms felt like heavy ropes. I was beyond ecstatic when I could go inside though. I walked and walked and found another door. This was unlocked - thankfully - and through it was an aluminum staircase. My feet made an echoing sound and I held my breath preparing for what I would see at the end.

At the last step I stopped and was frightened by the sight in front of me. This was not what I was expecting. Semi-scattered around the room were 5 unconscious boys. I found them but not in the state I wanted them to be in. Tiny pools of blood surounded their heads and I knew I had to act quickly. Each of the boys had a pulse but it was very strong or very weak meaning they hadn't lost a ton of blood but lost a good amount.

After a good amount of hardwork, I managed to wrap up all their wounds and move them into a more comfortable position. Now all I can do is wait and see.

_____________________________________

OH MY GOSH I AM SO SO SO SORRY IT TOOK ME ABOUT 2 WEEKS TO UPDATE. THERE ARE A FEW REASONS WHY I COULDN'T UPDATE AND THAT WAS BECAUSE

A) SCHOOL STARTED AND I'VE BEEN BUSY WITH HOMEWORK AND STUFF

B)I HAVE HAD MAJOR WRITERS BLOCK

C) FOR MLK JR. WEEKEND I WAS IN PENNSYLVANIA AND WAS WITH FAMILY THE WHOLE TIME AND COULDN'T WRITE

BUT I WILL PROBABLY END THIS BOOK WITH ABOUT 22-25 CHAPTERS BECAUSE I HAVE THE END PLANNED I JUST DON'T KNOW WHEN I WILL GET TO IT. SO YES THANK YOU FOR READING AND IF YOU WANT FEEL FREE TO MESSAGE ME WITH ANY IDEAS FOR THIS STORY AND IF I LIKE IT I MAY USE IT IF YOU GUYS WANT THE STORY LONGER. PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE ANYTHING! I LOVE YOU ALL AND THANKS FOR 1.4K READS!!!

IF YOU DONT MIND, PLEASE CHECK OUT MY NEW STORY 'apartment 121' ITS ON MY PROFILE