Chapter 7

Chapter 7
{UNEDITED}

Recap:

Pacing, I started beating myself up mentally because this was the crack and I shouldn't have let it go. Now, she's gone and soon, I'll be a dead man.

LOUIS'S POV

It was nearing sunset and I haven't stopped pacing. I did not eat, I only paced and searched. The boys will be home any moment and I'm honestly scared. How will they react? I groaned, pulled at the roots of my hair, and slid down the wall to the floor. Putting my head between my knees I started quietly singing a song off of FOUR, our new album.

(A/N For the sake of the story, FOUR hasn't been released yet...they boys are still finishing it up and stuff.)

This new song was Stockholm Syndrome. Honestly, I hope one day it is Riley who starts getting feelings for me. The song is about us getting kidnapped by a girl and we start developing feelings for her. Now, I want the situation with Riley to me similar. More like she gets kidnapped by us and she starts developing feelings for me. Ya know?

"Louis! Where are you!?" Niall called out and I only heard him since he is closest. I wanted to curl up and hide but I had to tell them. I walked up the stairs with my back hunched over. I reached the top step and took a deep breath before opening the door. All four boys instantly turned their heads towards me. My face must have been all red and puffy from my crying. Yes, I cried. For awhile sobs shook my body out of fear. "Lou, what's wrong?" This time it was Harry.

"Um guys, something happened this morning. Riley disappeared. She broke out of the chair somehow and she's gone. I'm not sure if she is in the house or left the house I'm not sure," I took a break from my rambling to see their reactions. None of them surprised me. I expecting them all to be super angry and yep, I was right.

"How the hell did you let her escape?! She could be out there an telling the police right now. I knew we shouldn't have left you home alone with her, you wanna know why?" Liam glanced at me and I wearily nodded. "Here's why, you are an immature idiot who can't be trusted!"

That stung. Bad. My eyes welled up with tears and I whispered "I'm s-sorry" then ran upstairs. Yes, call me weak but try having one of your best friends call you that.

Call me weak because I'm crying but crying is what makes you human and people need to understand that. All I heard before my loud sobs filled my ears were "I can't fucking believe him! He's so irresponsible!"

The thing that hurt most was, the boys were agreeing with Liam.

___________________________

HI. SO THIS IS SORTA A FILLER AND I AM SORRY BUT I WANTED TO GIVE YOU GUYS THIS. HOPE YOU ALL LIKE THIS AND PLEASE MAKE THIS STORY MORE KNOWN BY COMMENTING, VOTING, SHARING ANYTHING! I WILL UPDATE ASAP.

100+ READS IS INCREDIBLE WITH ONLY 6/7 CHAPTERS THANK YOU SO MUCH OMG. LOVE YOU ALL XOXO

TWITTER: @/nintendotommo_