Chapter 14

Chapter 14

{UNEDITED}

Recap:

A shaky sob escaped my chapped lips as I couldn't believe who was hidden behind the black.

RILEY'S POV

A person with a head of blonde hair and natural brown roots lay below me. Niall. I couldn't believe it. Dried blood mixed with fresh red blood trailed out of his nose and at the corners of his lips. His chest was barley moving as he took short sharp intakes of breath. He couldn't die. I knew if you hit someone in a certain spot on their nose they may die. I crossed my finger and hoped that my fist didn't hit that spot. I sat crying in that spot, making sure he was staying alive. I was to small to move a 21 year old man so I waited until someone found us.

Darkness soon engulfed Niall and I with no sign of anybody. The sound of an engine caught my attention and I soon recognized Tom's motorcycle. At the time we were in Boston, that was his dad's and Tom always bragged about it to me. Standing up, I had to act fast. The hum of the engine slowly disappeared meaning Tom left. Or so I thought. Some type of gasp/scream left my mouth as I became aware that I was unarmed. When Niall attacked me I was aware but it was soon forgotten until now.

I jumped up and ran back for at least the handgun. On my way, another body tackled me like it was a NFL football game. As I was about to break free and fight back, a high pitched, hushed voice whispered in my ear. "Don't try to fight back or you won't see the light of day again," a blade was placed on my throat with force but not enough to break the skin, "you're coming with me to a separate location since those heartthrobs can't be trusted with you anymore.'

"Where the fuck are you taking me you dipshit?!" I started thrashing around and was thrown to the ground. A heavy, metal-plated boot was on my chest with so much pressure that I'm 99.9% sure I heard my ribs crack. 

"None of your business! You're lucky I'm not going to kill you yet. I feel as though a special Mr. Tomlinson would want to see that."

The pressure was lifted from my chest but it was soon on my face as the boot collided with my nose. I felt the crimson blood run from my nose and mouth. I kept slipping in and out of consciousness to catch any clues to where I was going. I closed my eyes for the final time as I liked the peaceful darkness over this unrealistic nightmare.

****

My dream of waking up in my bed at home and realizing this was all made up was cut off by the clatter of shoes and orders being thrown coming towards the door to my cell. Seriously, this was almost like a prison cell except a bit nicer. Walls of gray cement reached up about 10 feet above the floors. (This was huge to me since I'm about 5'2.) Little windows rested at the top way out of my reach. On one side was a door that went to a smaller room with a toilet and sink. 

A lock clicked and a girl was thrown in next to me. She was about 5'4 and was really pretty with paler skin and beautiful blonde hair. I instantly felt insecure but once that lock clicked again, I ran down to her and made sure she was alright. I slowly knelt next to her and lightly placed my hand on her back. The light touch made her flinch and move away from me.

"Its okay. Hi, my name is Riley. I'm 18 and I've been here since September and trust me, I'm not cruel enough to hurt anyone. I am going to try to help you and I as best as I can and we will escape." I introduced myself so hopefully she would understand that I'm not here to cause any harm.

"Um, hi Riley. I'm Perrie, Zayn's girlfriend. I'm 21 and scared. Sorry for flinching away from you, I just don't know who to trust here." She introduced herself to me. "So Riley, if you don't mind me asking, how'd you get here?" I picked up on her british accent and got nervous. What if Nina is going around kidnapping all the girlfriends too? (A/N for the sake of the story, Eleanor isn't in it and Liam is dating Sophia :))

"Well in Septemeber, my 18th birthday, I was walking home from school and these guys grabbed me and took me from California over here." I just gave her the basic idea of it since I didn't want to relive those memories. 

PERRIE'S POV

I just asked this Riley girl how she got here and I feel so sorry for her. I've heard these stories on the news and I've seen missing persons flyers all around. Apparently, her parents turned a local search into a nationwide one and now it is a worldwide search for Riley Adams; and I just found her.

"Now Perrie, tell me how you got here and then I can help you clean up that wound on your forehead."

I know I needed to tell somebody and Riley is all I got. If only one of us gets out alive, we need to know what these sick and twisted people did.

"Well, okay this is the day I was taken. Sophia, Liam's girlfriend," I saw Riley flinch and it made me make a note to ask her about that soon, "and I were at the local shopping center. We were having a girls day since I wasn't busy with my band, Little Mix, and Sophia wasn't busy. We had met at the flat Zayn and I share except it was just me since he has been somewhere with the boys.'

"Anyway, we took Sophia's car so she was driving. As we walked to the car, I noticed a van parked in the parking lot for the gas station next door. It was all black and had a creepy guy trying to look like he wasn't stalking us. I let it slide since the driver looked about our age, at least anywhere between 18-21. I thought he was just waiting for one of his mates to come out of the convenience store. When Sophia stopped at a red light a few blocks away, I was looking in the rear view mirror and saw the van pull out and drive towards us. That is when I started becoming more paranoid and aware.'

"So we decided to get our nails done and I got my hair re-dyed blonde. While we were getting that done, Sophia was distracted but I was oddly observant. I saw the same guy. He was sitting on a bench staring intently at us as if he were a mother worried about losing her child. We finished and payed then left. I tried to enjoy the girls day but every store we went in we were followed. Shortly after, we went to the food court and ate. The guy sat two tables away and now Sophia is noticing something was up with me.'

"The guy left and I felt relieved. It was now getting a bit late so we called it a day and went to find the car in the lot. On the passenger side was parked a black SUV and it was different than the one following us. As I went to open the side door of Sophia's car, two hands cupped my mouth and yanked me into the vehicle. It was the same guy."

Riley was such a good listener that I forgot she was there until she asked, "What was his name?"

By now I was crying as I realized how horrible these people were.

"H-His name was-s T-t-tom." 

__________________________________

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY! HERE IS MY FIRST UPDATE OF 2015 WOO! AND THANKS FOR LETTING ME START OFF MY YEAR WITH 600 READS!!

SORRY FOR THE WAIT, I HAVE BEEN BUSY TRYING TO ENJOY THE REST OF MY WINTER BREAK SINCE I GO BACK TO SCHOOL IN 3 DAYS. ANYWHO I HOPE YOU LIKED IT AND PLEASE COMMENTS,VOTES,AND SHARING IT WITH OTHERS MEANS THE WORLD TO ME! LOVE YOU ALL XOXO

TWITTER: @/nintendotommo_