Chapter 11

Chapter 11

{UNEDITED}

Recap:

For the first time since I was taken here, I fell into a deep and peaceful slumber. Sadly, it didn't last very long.

RILEY'S POV

Mynight consisted of intervals of deep sleep. I would hear something in the trees nearby or on the ground then I'd grab my gun and army crawl to the door or window. When I realized it was nothing, I'd crawl back to my sleeping arrangements and fall back asleep. Last time though, at around 5:30 A.M. I was awoken by a car door and clack of heels. Those sounds are something I have grown to hate wholeheartedly. I assumed the boys hadn't awoken since I was fully alert when a shriek of,

"What the hell! Where is the brat!,"

echoed through the house and property. The place she lived was so far from the main road, nobody could hear. Plus, there weren't any neighbors since it was Simon Cowell's house and One Direction have been staying here because of a break in at their home in central London. That's just a recipe for disaster.

It has been about an hour and only once has one of her minions found me. He was climbing up the ladder when I took my pistol and shot him in the forehead. It didn't attract any attention since it had a silencer on it. His body wasn't far from the ground so it was a light sound of him hitting the ground. I hoped with all my heart that it wasn't heard or if it was, they thought it was a tree falling in the woods. I quietly rummaged around the treehouse and when I saw it, I debated crying of fear or jumping for joy.

 Sitting under a upside down crate, was a beautiful AK 47 rifle. Call me insane, but guns remind me of my brother so you should uderstand. I think I had lost my hiding spot since Nina just opened the back door and was heading my way. I collected everything and jumped; making sure I didn't land with my knees locked. With the rifle strapped over my shoulder, I ran through the trees. Branches of all sizes slapped my face and arms while leaves crunched beneath my feet. 

I ended up along a lake and my eyes scanned the landscape looking for another hiding place. The soft, cold sand ended up between my toes, instantly reminding me of home. Once I reached the curtain of leaves, I opened them and crawled inside. A lone tear dripped down my face as this cave reminded me of where Lillian and I would hide when our parents fought. My shoes were broken so I ditched them back a bit.  

I curled up into a ball and didn't move. My eyes were still open and I saw a black figure hunched over and coming towards me. My eyes went wide and I had to keep calm so I showed no sign of fear. I wanted to screm and cry when my name was softly spoken. The rough whisper of "Riley," made me shiver because one thing is for sure, I knew that voice.

_____________________________________________________

HI THIS IS A FILLER BECAUSE I WANTED TO UPDATE ON/AROUND CHRSTMAS SO MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BABY LOUIS. I JUST WANTED TO GIVE SOMETHING AND I WILL UPDATE ASAP!

THANKS FOR 300+ READS AND PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE! MY TWITTER IS @/nintendotommo_ IF YOU WANT TO FOLLOW! LOVE YOU ALL XOXO