⁰│𝘗𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘶𝘦

|ONE YEAR LATER- YOONAH'S P.O.V.|

It's been a year since everything's happened. Last she heard from her mother was that Lucas had disappeared off the face of the Earth, Jackson and his friends had turned themselves in, and Christopher was announced dead four days ago.

Ruby and Namjoon started dating 7 months ago. Yoongi and Hoseok started dating a week after they all moved, and Mason had turned 6, two weeks ago.

Jungkook and Yoonah?

They adopted Mason as their own and have been trying for a baby. Key word... trying.

════════

Yoonah placed the pregnancy test upside down on the counter and walked out of the restroom. Closing the door behind her. Take a seat on Ruby's bed.

Currently, she's at Namjoon and Ruby's place since everyone decided to pop up there randomly. Randomly, as in everyone planned to meet up but kept it a surprise for Namjoon and Ruby.

Her legs started bounced up an down from anxiety.

"How long do we have to wait?" Ruby asked, placing an arm around Yoonah's shoulders.

She exhaled deeply. "Ten minutes."

She placed her chin in the palms of her hands, her elbows resting on top of her knees while she tried to stop her legs from shaking. She's done this before, so why does she get nervous each time?

A soft knock came to the bedroom door, startling Yoonah.

Ruby got up and opened the door. Hoseok walking in. "I'm here to check up on you two. You okay?" He asked, walking over to Yoonah once he saw her.

Ruby looked at him and explained everything, earning an understanding 'oh' from him as he then sat down on Yoonah's left, wrapping an arm around her.

"How's Mason?" She asked him, straightened up. Trying to distract herself.

"He's good. Decided to take a nap with Yoongi." He laughed lightly, a small smile forming on Yoonah's lips. Ruby came over and started rubbing small circles on Yoonah's back before checking her watch.

She let out a sigh, standing up once again. Take Yoonah's hand in hers. "It's been ten minutes, are you ready?" She looked at Yoonah. Her grip tightening as they walked back to the restroom. Hoseok opening the door for them. Letting Yoonah walk in first followed by Ruby and them him.

Yoonah's hands began to shake as she stood in front of the counter. Staring down at the test. She wanted to flip it over, but at the same time, she didn't.

"Hoseok, can you do it?" She asked, her eyes moving down to the floor.

"Of course."

From the corner of her eye, she saw his hand move. Hearing him it up before letting out a gasp, his eyes widening.

"Yoonah, you're pregnant!"

Her eyes widened as she looked up.

"Holy shit sticks... I'm pregnant!?" She smiled, jumping around before hugging both Ruby and Hoseok.

"Where's Jungkook?" She asked after letting go.

"He's in the living room with the others." Hoseok answered.

"Let's pretend that something happened and I'm seriously angry." She said.

The two nodded with goofy smiles.

Yoonah jumped in excitement from running out of the restroom, out of Ruby's bedroom, and down the hall.

"Yoonah!! Stop running!!" Ruby shouted, gaining everyone's attention from downstairs.

Yoonah rushed down the stairs before slowing her pace, her face going completely serious.

Show time.

Ruby and Hoseok faces went serious as they sat down. Everyone looking at them confused.

Yoonah walked further into the room. Going straight in front of the playing TV, blocking everyone's view. Tapping her foot against the hard wood floor.

"Babe? What's wrong?" Jungkook asked, trying to stand up. Yoonah lifted her hand, motioning for him to stay sitting down, which confused him and the others even more.

"You, Jeon Jungkook." She started, seeing him gulp.

Everyone, beside Ruby and Hoseok, sat in fear. Scared that something really bad happened.

Until her face grew into a goofy grin. "Are going to be a father to another little one!"

His eyes widening in utter shock. Looking over at Taehyung, his eyes doubling in size.

Jungkook stood up and ran towards her, embracing her in a warm hug. Happy tears streaming down both of their faces.

"Mommy?" A soft voice came from across the room. Yoonah opened her eyes, looking over to where the voice sounded from. Seeing Yoongi holding Mason as he rubbed his eyes.

"Why are you crying?" He asked.

Jungkook let her go and went over to him. Taking Mason in his arms and coming back over to Yoonah.

"How would you like a little sibling?" She took Mason from Jungkook, setting him on her hip. His big brown eyes brightening up with happiness.

"Really!? A little brother or sister??" His tail began to wag.

"Wait what? Hold up. You're pregnant and I didn't even know?" Yoongi was in complete shock.

"Well that's what happens when you sleep all the time." Jin butted in, him earning a glare from Yoongles.

"Glare at me again, I dare you!" Jin shouted and Yoongi went quiet.

"What are you going to name the baby?" Jimin asked.

"Well, I was thinking Areum for a girl." Yoonah said.

"And for a boy I was thinking of Daehyun." Jungkook said. Everyone nodding in approval of the names.

They all sat down and started discussing about the baby and whatever else they wanted to talk about. Having fun while chit chatting.

That's when the door bell rang. Everyone looking at each other confused since they didn't plan on having anyone else come over.

Namjoon stood up along with Taehyung. The two of them walking over to the front door, though, they could all see the door from the living room.

Namjoon unlocked, and pulled the door open. A note with a rock on top of it sat on the welcome mat.

Taehyung picked up the note while Namjoon closed the door. His eyes widening, this time, not out of happiness. But fear and worry.

"What? What does it say?" Ruby asked.

"I-It says... We know where all of you live so there's no point in trying to hide. We also know about Yoonah's pregnancy. You have my son so, in exchange, I want her unborn child. You either give me the baby when it's born, or I'll bring hell you your front door. Sincerely, Mason's mother and his brother, Lucas."

"Oh. My. Fucking. GOD!"

════════

Word Count: 1066