¹¹│𝘛𝘢𝘦𝘩𝘺𝘶𝘯𝘨

|MS. KIM'S P.O.V.|

Ms. Kim stood up as the metal door opened. Ms. Choi and her eldest son - the one Ms. Kim lost track of - Lucas, walked in. An unreadable expression written across both of their stupid faces.

"Ashley."

"Rachel."

Ashley glared at the woman who wasn't much younger than her.

"I have some bad news."

"Do you now? What could be so bad that you had to bring your son into it?" Ashley crossed her arms over her chest.

"It's about Taehyung." Lucas spoke up. Earning a side glance from his mother.

Ashley's eyebrows crashed together. "What's wrong with my son?"

"It seems he went rogue. Attacking his friend, Jungkook." Rachel stated, acting completely calm.

Ashley's eyes widened. Already knowing what she's referring too. The curse has awakened and Taehyung reacted badly. Who knows what's going to happen to him next. If his body doesn't adjust and snap out of it, someone will wind up severely injured. Or even worse, killed.

|JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V.|

Jungkook walked into the cool room. Sitting down in front of a square desk that looks similar to the ones you see in interrogation rooms on cop shows.

Averting his attention towards the other door in the room as it was pushed open. A guard who was then followed by Taehyung walked in. Another guard behind him. Restraints on Taehyung's wrists and a rag covering his eyes. But he didn't need his eyes to know it was Jungkook sitting in the room.

"Jungkookie~ you're awake." He laughed dryly, sitting down in front of the younger male.

The rag was pulled off his face, Yellow orbs with a tint of green stared back at Jungkook. A shiver running down his spine. A smirk plastered on Taehyung's face.

Jungkook gulped. "Hyung... what happened to you?" His body became tense as he waited for his reply.

Taehyung tilted his head before speaking.

"What do you mean? I'm the same I've always been. With just extra power." He chuckled.

"No, this isn't you. Think of the people you're hurting."

"Who could I possibly be hurting?" He arched an eyebrow.

"Think of Namjoon-hyung. How he had to beat you till you were unconscious. You know damn well that hurt him. He really cares about you. We all do." Jungkook's gaze softened, but Taehyung wouldn't give in.

He rolled his eyes. "I don't need Namjoon and I don't need you."

"Then what about your sister!? She's been there for you, cared for you. She's risked her life for you!" Jungkook watched as the color in his eyes flickered. Yellow to brown, then back to yellow.

"Don't talk about her." He growled.

I found his weak spot.

"She's pregnant remember? With twins. Your little nephews or nieces. Don't you want to be there for them too? And what about Mason? He really looks up to you." Taehyung clenched his jaw. Fighting within himself.

"I wonder how she would feel about her big brother not wanting anything to do with her our her friends anymore. Not wanting to be around her children." Jungkook continued.

Jungkook watched as tears swelled up in Taehyung's eyes, but he was forcing them back.

"How should I tell Mason? Should I just go up to him and tell him that his uncle doesn't want to be around anymore? He's just a little boy hyung."

Taehyung closed his eyes. Gently laying his head on the table.

They stayed silent for a moment. Letting the male in front of Jungkook relax.

"Hyung...?" Jungkook spoke out softly. The raven haired male lifted his head and rubbed his eyes. Opening them with a frown. He was back to normal. Warm, honey eyes looking at his younger friend in sorrow.

"I-I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you o-or Namjoon-Hyung.. I don't even know what happened..."

"It's okay. It's over now. And look, I'm alright and so is Joon." Jungkook forced out a smile.

"I miss Yoonah, Kook." Taehyung looked down at his hands. Jungkook bringing her up was hard.

"I miss her too hyung..."

════════

Word Count: 679