²│𝘚𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘋𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘴

|YOONAH'S P.O.V.|

"WAKE!"

There was a slight pause.

"UP!"

Yoonah jumped up and down on the bed. Trying to wake the sleeping baby boy and monkey. By monkey, she means muscle bunny.

"What..."

"Are..."

"You doing?" Jungkook tried speaking, but was constantly interrupted with her jumping. His eyes doubling in size as he looked up at her.

"Woman! Stop jumping before you fall!" He grabbed her legs, pulling her down beside him.

"Well, you just made me fall." She pouted.

He exhaled before speaking. "Why are you so hyper?" He ran a hand through his hair.

"That's hot." She said bluntly.

His red reddened. "Y-Yah!" He covered his face with the sheets, making her laugh.

She watched as Mason sat up and looked at his parents, highly confused.

Yoonah smiled, lifting him up and placing him down on Jungkook's chest.

Jungkook lifted the covers off of his face, looking at Mason, flashing him his signature bunny smile that melted the poor girls heart.

"Why were you jumping on the bed anyways?" Jungkook asked, averting his gaze towards Yoonah.

"Why not?" She shrugged with a sheepish grin. "I was just trying to wake you guys up." She added.

"Is something wrong?"

"Uhm, other than the fact that we don't know where my mother is... Nope!"

He shook his head. "Who gave you sweets?" He asked in a serious manner.

"No one~" She giggled.

"Yoonah."

"Jungkook."

"What time is it?" He asked another questioned. Yoonah turned her body to lock at the clock.

"8:15!" She answered.

He pinched the bridge of his nose. "8:15... It's 8:15 and you're ALREADY on a sugar high??"

She giggled again. Mason looking at her completely confused since he's half asleep.

Jungkook lifted Mason up and laid him back down on the bed. The boy closing his tired little eyes and heading right back to dream land.

Jungkook stood up and walked out of the room. Yoonah getting up and running after him. Causing him to start sprinting down the hall.

"Oh my gawd! Stop running you damn gorilla!" Jin shouted as they ran passes him. He shook his head and went back to the guest room him, Taehyung, and Jimin shared.

Jungkook began running down the stairs, startling Ruby as she was making her way up. "Jesus Christ." She had a hand on her heart, watching as the pair sped down the stairs.

"HOSEOK HYUNG! PARK JIMIN!" He dashed into the kitchen.

Yoonah stopped for a split second to catch her breath before running in behind Jungkook. Her face colliding into his back.

She rubbed her forehead, moving around him.

"Why does he get honorifics and I don't!?" Jimin shouted, throwing his hands up in the air in utter disbelief.

"Grow a couple inches and then maybe, just maybe, I'll call you hyung."

"You know, you're back is like a wall." Yoonah pointed out.

"Yes, thank you for reminding me for the one millionth time." He shook his head, crossing his arms over his chest, looking at the two males in the room.

"So, who gave her sugar?" He stared.

Their eyes widened.

Jimin rushed over to Hoseok, covering his mouth since Hoseok's a terrible liar.

"Jiminajwnjwnsjqhej!" Hoseok tired speaking, but the hand over his mouth was making it quite difficult . Though, Jungkook understood him very well.

"Really Jimin? Really?" He face palmed. Looking over at Yoonah, seeing that she was off in her own world.

"I'll deal with you later, Park." He pointed at Jimin, grabbing Yoonah by the upper arm, leading her out of the kitchen.

She furrowed her eyebrows. The feeling of something bad going to occur slowly crept up her spine. Freaking her out.

Jungkook seemed to have noticed her discomfort. "What's wrong?" He glanced at her.

"I have a feeling something bad is going to happen." She mumbled, but he heard her loud and clear.

And she was right.

An explosion sounded off at the far end of the living room. Sending Jungkook and Yoongi flying backwards. Her back slamming into the wall as Jungkook immediately hit the floor, him skidding to a stop.

A glass vase shattered, cutting into her skin.

Her vision started to blur, but was still able to make things out.

Watching closely as a male figure dressed in all black, from head to toe, stalked towards her. But she couldn't move away. She was paralyzed.

He bent down, eye level with her now. She listened as two more explosions sounded off. Her eyes watering, but she didn't dare let her tears fall.

The sound of a little kid crying. Yelling for his mommy and daddy. Breaking her heart as both her and Jungkook couldn't get to him. Her mind racing, not knowing if he's hurt or not.

The unknown man tilted his head. "Tsk tsk tsk... what a pitiful sight." He laughed mockingly.

Her green eyes shown, anger building up.

"There she is." She could tell from under his mask that he was smiling. A crooked smile that made her want to punch him in the face.

He lifted his hand and snapped his fingers. Men also dressed in black came rushing in. Grabbing everyone from inside the house.

The man stood up and turned around, walking away from her.

"Be extra careful with this one. She may be pregnant, but she's highly dangerous."

════════

Word Count: 895