²⁰│𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘌𝘯𝘥

|YOONAH'S P

|YOONAH'S P.O.V.: ONE YEAR LATER|

"Yah! Jeon Jungkook!" Yoonah shouted from the top of the stairs.

"Yes!!" He came running out of the kitchen with a goofy grin.

It's been a year since everything's happened.

The twins Daehyun - the oldest - and Areum - the only girl - are turning one soon. Mason, had also turned seven around a week ago.

"Where the heck are the twins? I wake up from a nap and poof! They're gone." She exaggerated.

"They're with Taehyung and Vanessa." He said, Yoonah making an 'o' shape with her mouth.

Taehyung and Vanessa started a dating about a month ago. Along with Eliza an Seokjin being a couple and Jimin an Aniyah.

A little bit about Aniyah is that she was taken by MS. Choi when she was a little girl. Aniyah's step mother, Karen, had given her up because of her being a hybrid while she was human. Aniyah is in fact a panther hybrid. She has a younger sister by the name of Kaylea who was living with her aunt in the Untied States. Kaylea does live with her sister now and she's 19 years old. The pair both of have blue eyes which is rare to come by now a days.

"Okay. So, then where's Mason? He wasn't in his room and this house is way too damn big. I don't have the energy to took around."

They all still live at Yoonah's fathers place. Ms. Choi did attack them, but they managed to quickly defend her off. This happened a little bit before Yoonah went into labor.

"He's with Hoseok and Yoongi."

"Okay... Well... I want my kids. So, where are they exactly?" She walked down the stairs, now face to face with him.

"The twins are outside and Mason is in the living room playing video games with Hoseok... I think... Don't quote me on that."

That's when they heard a crash in the kitchen and what they thought was screaming, but was actually just really loud and excited giggling coming from the one and only, Kim Taehyung.

Jungkook and Yoonah ran into the kitchen to see both her brother and Vanessa. The pair each holding a tiny black panther cub.

"What the flip is going on?" Yoonah was confused.

"I had gotten up to go to the bathroom and when I came back the twins shifted!" Vanessa exclaimed. (The pictures above is what the twins look like.)

Yoonah gasped. "My babies!" She ran over to them, taking her kids in her arms.

"I can't tell who's who... they both look exactly the same." Taehyung said.

"Well, if you'd studied their eyes because you knew this moment was going to happen on day, you wouldn't have this problem. As you can see, Areum has yellow moving from her irises. The yellow then slowly morphs into green. Where as for Daehyun, it's the other way around. So this..." She lifted her left hand. "Is Daehyun and this, is Areum." She then lifted her right hand.