¹│ 𝘐 𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘠𝘰𝘶

|YOONAH'S P.O.V.|

She grabbed the slip of paper from Taehyung's hand and crumbled it up. Walking into the kitchen and throwing it in the trash.

"I thought mom said Lucas was gone?" Taehyung asked.

"She said he disappeared and that was it. Namjoon, can you call her, please? Just to see if everything's alright?" Yoonah asked as she walked back into the living room, said male nodding. Grabbing his phone and leaving the room. Going to his and Ruby's shared bedroom.

"What are you going to do?" Hoseok asked.

"Probably book a flight back to America. If Lucas is back, there's no telling if he'll go after my mom." She answered. Everyone understanding were she was coming from.

"How about we all stay here tonight? Just to be on the safe side?" Jimin suggested.

They all nodded, agreeing that would be best so they could all keep an eye on each other.

Yoonah felt a small tug on her pant leg. Looking down to see Mason staring back up at her. Crouching down so she was I level with him.

"What's wrong bud?" She asked, tilting her head to the side.

"Please don't let them take me away." His voice was barely above a whisper. A frown on Yoonah's face as she glanced at Jungkook before responding to Mason.

"Sweetie, nothing's going to happen to you. I promise." She ruffled his hair, embracing him in a hug.

Namjoon came running down a couple seconds later. His facial expression showing full panic.

"What?" She furrowed her eyebrows.

"They've got her. They've got your mom." He huffed out.

"Oh son of a sack of shi-" Jungkook covered her mouth with his hand due to Mason being there.

════════

"Yoonah, I know how much your mother means to you, but I don't really want you going." Jungkook pleaded. Sitting on the guest bed. Watching his girlfriend pace back and forth.

"Why? She's my mother and they kidnapped her." She glanced at him.

"We don't even know where they're at Yoonah. I don't want you getting hurt." His eyes softened.

"Kook, she's my mom. She protected and saved us. It's only right we're there for her too." She lowered her voice near the end.

Jungkook looked down, contemplating as he exhaled deeply before looking up again.

"Let Namjoon check for fingerprints on the note and Jimin retrace the caller ID to see if he can find them." He said, a smile making it's way on to Yoonah's face. "But!!"

"But?..."

"You aren't going anywhere until we receive some information." He got up from the bed, standing in front of her.

"Oh come on man!" She flung her arms in the air. Him grabbing them and placing them at her sides.

"Calm down. I think you should get some rest. You've have a very stressful day." He wrapped his arms around her waist, placing his forehead on hers as they both closed their eyes.

"And what about Mason?"

"The hyungs can watch him." He mumbled, earning a small laugh from her as he started walking backwards. Leading her to the bed.

Jungkook sat down on the bed, opening his eyes. Placing a hand on Yoonah's stomach. "Sup little Jeon." He whispered to the baby.

Yoonah giggled as she looked down at him.

"You're gonna have a big brother, you know that? Yeah, his name is Mason. He's pretty awesome." Yoonah laughed at his statement. But he wasn't wrong, Mason's an amazing kid.

"Now you be good for your mommy and don't cause too much trouble in there, okay? Alright, well, we're gonna take a nap now." Jungkook looked up at his girlfriend with a smile. Grabbing her waist and carefully pulling her down with him.

Laying down as he pulled her closer. Resting his chin on her head.

"I love you."

"I love you too muscle bunny."

"Stop calling me that." He grumbled, though, he secretly loved it.

"Shh. Just shut up and go to sleep weirdo."

════════

Word Count: 664