¹²│𝘌𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘱𝘦

|YOONAH'S P.O.V.|

Yoonah smiled as she looked at the ultrasound. Now, knowing the genders of her babies and that they're perfectly healthy.

Eliza wiped the gel off of her stomach before gently lowering her grey t-shirt.

Yoonah got up from the brown seat and walked out of the small, cold room with Eliza following closely behind.

The pair making their way towards Yoonah's fathers' office to tell him the good news. Already knowing how he'll react.

Yoonah didn't bother knocking as she pushed the door open and let herself in, Eliza chuckling at her behavior.

"Dad! Guess what!" Yoonah shouted excitedly. Mr. Kim flinching at the sound of his daughters loud voice. Lifting his head up from staring at the computer screen in front of him. Bags under his eyes. Knowing how hard he's been working on trying to find Yoonah's brother and her friends.

"What is it dear?" He asked sweetly.

"You're going to be a grandpa to a little boy and girl." Yoonah said, her father's eyes doubling in size with a wide grin spreading across his face.

He stood up and walked over to his daughter, wrapping his arms around her in a warm hug.

Her smile faltered a little at a thought running through her mind.

If only Jungkook knew...

|???'S P.O.V. 10 PM.|

The unknown female rounded the corner before heading down the dark hall. Making sure to stay out of the cameras view as she neared the cell she was looking for.

The cell that held the dangerous one.

The "dangerous one" as in Kim Taehyung.

She feels bad for him, she really does.

The poor guy had just attacked his friends a couple weeks ago against his own will due to some curse and then this morning it happened again. This time, he attacked a guard. Though, the guard had it coming since he was taunting Taehyung.

She slipped her key into the key hole, turning it to the right, hearing it click before carefully pushing it open.

Jumping a little upon seeing Taehyung wide awake, sitting on the edge of his bed with his arms crossed over his chest and his left leg over his right.

She walked further into the room and shut the door behind her. His yellow orbs with a hint of green stared into her soul. She averted her gaze to the chain attached to his wrist that was contacted to the bed.

"Vanessa." He was the first to speak up, a shiver running down her spine.

"How do you know my name?"

He raised an eyebrow. "Your name tag."

She mentally face palmed. Him speaking up again.

"Why are you here?" His facial expression was blank.

"I-... I wanted to talk to you." She fiddled with her fingers nervously.

That wasn't a complete lie. She did want to talk to him, but she also want's to get him and the other out of here.

She didn't have much time until someone realized she was away from her post and saw on the security cameras that she's in Taehyung's cell.

"And why's that?" He kept questioning her and she didn't really know how to respond.