¹⁷│𝘈𝘯 𝘖𝘭𝘥 𝘍𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥

|YOONAH'S P.O.V.|

Yoonah pushed open her father's office door. An unknown male stood beside him, looking over her fathers shoulder as they stared at the computer screen. Not noticing that Yoonah, Eliza, Sehun, and Devin had walked in.

"Dad." She called out. He lifted his head up from the monitor, he looked past her, seeing Devin hiding what behind her.

"Who's he and why is he trying to hide?" Mr. Kim asked.

"His name is Devin. I met him at Christopher's facility around a year ago. Don't ask how or why because it's a long story. Anyways, we found him at the store and he told us that Taehyung and the other had escaped Ms. Choi with the help of him and his friends, Vanessa." She said all in one go.

"Okay one, slow down, and two, that's awesome but that also sucks because we just found her laboratory." He stood up from his seat.

"Who's he and why does he seem so familiar...?" She pointed towards the male standing behind the desk.

"This is Chanyeol, you two were best friends when you were younger."

"Oh my god lanfksbdkdj!" She ran full speed and bear hugged him, he returned it along with a wide smile.

She let go and turned to her dad. "Right, what I was really here for. Devin is going to stay with us."

"Alright." Her dad shrugged, and she just stared at him blankly.

"Why did I think you were going to say no?" She mumbled.

"Soo... What are we going to do about my brother and the others being out an about god knows where?" She asked, changing the subject once again.

"I'll send out a party and before you ask, no, you're not going. You're staying here." He placed his hands on his hips.

"Oh come on man!" She flung her arms in the air and pouted.

"Calm down kiddo. I doubt you've eaten today so while you eat, I'll send Chanyeol, Sehun and a couple others to search for everyone. Okay?" He said.

"Alright fine." She walked out of the office with Eliza hot on her trail.

The pair then walked into the kitchen.

"You sit, I'll make us some sandwiches." She said.

"Oh my gosh! Why isn't anyone letting me do anything!?" She groaned frustrated.

Damn these people are making me feel lazier than I already am!

|MASON'S P.O.V.|

Mason opened his eyes to see that he was being carried in his fathers arms, seeing his uncle, Taehyung, and his grandmother, Ms. Kim, and his other uncle, Jimin casually talking about whatever adults talk about these days. Mason honestly doesn't know. Not that he really pays attention to what they're saying anyways. She's only 6, it's not like he'd really understand the large words they use like laboratory and hyper sense, whatever all of that means.

"Dad?" He called out. Jungkook humming softly as an answer.

"Where are we going? And where's mom? I miss her..."

"I miss her too bud. We're actually looking for her and your grandpa." Jungkook answered.

"Really? AND I get to meet my grandpa?"

Jungkook nodded with a smile.

But something else caught Mason's attention.

A faint, yet very familiar, scent engulfed his nose.

And he knew exactly who it belonged to.

"Mommy!" Mason shouted, Jungkook flinching from his tone of voice as he dropped down from his father's arm. Running away from the group and going in the direction of the smell.

Everyone shouted after him, but he didn't listen. He didn't care. Too lost in his own world to even notice where he was going. Swiftly shifting to gain more speed. The scent growing stronger with each passing second.

And then he stopped.

Crashing into someone's leg, falling onto his butt.

Looking up and his heart dropped.

He quickly shifted back.

"Y-You're not mommy..."

════════

Word Count: 643