¹⁵│𝘚𝘩𝘪𝘵 𝘖𝘯 𝘈 𝘗𝘶𝘳𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘚𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘬

|YOONAH'S P.O.V.|

"I need to buy clothes." Yoonah said, walking into the living room. Bored out of her mind and needing something to do.

Her father isn't letting her help out with the search because it would put too much stress on her and that's not healthy for her or the babies, and she knows that, but she's still salty about it.

"Clothes? For who? You have a ton already." Sehun asked, she didn't even realize he was in the room.

"Obviously not for me, but for my babies." She answered, Eliza perking her head up, looking over at Yoonah excitedly.

"I love shopping for babies! I'll go tell your father." She shot up from the couch and dashed out of the room, stomping up with the stairs.

"Right, I forgot you're pregnant." Sehun mumbled under his breath, but because of Yoonah's new found abilities, she heard him loud and clear.

"Well, you're dumb." She laughed, walking over to the front door and slipping her shoes on.

Eliza ran down with a smile. Rushing over to where Yoonah stood to put on her shoes.

"Sehun, come on." Eliza said. Said male groaned as he stood up from his comfortable spot on the couch. His shoes already on, keys in hand.

Eliza opened the door and they all walked out. Sehun being the last out the house. Him closing and locking the door as the other two made their way towards the vehicle. Eliza and Yoonah sat in the back while Sehun was their driver.

════════

Yoonah walked into the store with her arm intertwined with Eliza's.

Sehun strolled behind them with a bored expression. His hands stuffed into his hoodie pockets, looking around.

"Yoonah, look at this!" Eliza showed her a twin set - blue and pink - bunny onesies.

"We're buying that." Yoonah too the item from Eliza's hand and held it, continuing the search for more clothes.

"Hey, Yoonah?" Sehun called out.

"Yeah?" She glanced back at him.

"There's some guy over there with black hair - seems to be some sort of cat hybrid - and he's staring at you." He said, confusing the hell out of her.

She blinked a couple times, trying to process what he just said.

And oh, was she not expecting to see him out of all people.

"Devin!?"

Shit on a purple stick...

════════

Word Count: 390