¹³│𝘚𝘰𝘯 𝘖𝘧 𝘈 𝘚𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘬

|TAEHYUNG'S P.O.V.|

Taehyung let go of his mother, helping her stand up. His body relaxing as his eyes locked with hers. Tears over flowing her eyes as she cupped his face.

"I'd hate to ruin this moment with you mom, but we gotta go." He spoke to her spoke to her softly. Her gaze moving towards the people standing behind them awkwardly. Looking back at Taehyung and nodded. The pair heading towards everyone else.

Ms. Kim smiled and walked up to Mason, picking him up. His arms wrapping about her neck. Legs snacking around her waist as he buried his head in the crock of her neck.

The all began jogging down the hall. Getting to know a little more about Aniyah until Vanessa spoke up.

"Wait... we have to go back."

Everyone abruptly stopped, turning to face her.

"Why?" Namjoon asked.

"My brother... I can't just leave him here."

"Alright, Jimin and I will stay with you. Everyone else find a way out." Taehyung ordered, everyone nodding before they continued down the hall while the three of them went in the opposite direction.

"Your brother's a hybrid?" Jimin whispered to her.

|VANESSA'S P.O.V.|

"Yes, he's a Kodak bear hybrid. He can get very aggressive, but deep down, he's a total softie." She said, turning down a hallway. She knows exactly where she's going.

Stopping in front of a large cell, pulling out her ring of keys and fiddling around with it until she found the right one. A black key with the cell number, K02 engraved on it. Unlocking the cell door and pushing it open.

"Stay here." She glanced at the two males behind her before walking into the bare room.

Jacob, her older brother, was sound asleep on the small white bed in the corner of the room. His feet hanging off as he was too big for it.

She carefully moved towards him, trying not to alert him.

Placing her hand on his shoulder and slowly shaking him awake. His light brown eyes fluttering open. Adjusting to the lights before his eyes doubled in size. Sitting up on the bed and embracing her in a warm hug.

She hugged him back before grabbing him by the wrist and pulling him out of the room. Seeing Taehyung leaning against the wall with his arms crossed over his chest and Jimin standing beside him with his hands stuffed in his front pockets. Both expressionless.

"We can do an introduction later, we need to go find the others and get the hell out of here." Vanessa said, everyone agreeing as Taehyung led the way once again.

The four of them sprinting down the hall.

A shiver ran up her spine as she knew something was going to go wrong.

And of course she had to jinx them.

Ms. Choi with her son, Lucas, rounded the corner with two men dresses in black following them.

Glancing behind to see three more men wearing the same as the other two in front of them. Tasers in their hands.

Gulping as she hoped they didn't capture the other. Hoping that they all got away safely.

Vanessa looked towards Taehyung. His body growing tense. Eyes changing from a warm honey coated brown to a vibrant yellow. Green barely showing this time.

Son of a stick...

════════

Word Count: 555