¹⁶│𝘈 𝘕𝘦𝘸 𝘍𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥 ?

|YOONAH'S P.O.V.|

"Devin!?"

"Hey..." His eyes darted around, as if he was making sure no one was watching as he approached her.

"What the literal shit are you doing here?" She asked, her arms falling to her sides.

"They escaped." He whispered.

"Who did?" She tilted her head.

He cleared his throat. "Your brother and the rest. My friend Vanessa helped them. I sorta helped as well, but that's besides the point. I don't know where they're at right now. I can't get ahold of Vanessa at the moment..."

She was not expecting that.

"Holy shit sticks... Why are you telling me this?"

"I wanted to also apologize for everything I've done to not only you, but to the others. When you first told me everything Christopher did to you, I couldn't help but want to set you all free. And I know you'll probably never forgive me-" She cut him off.

She embraced him in a hug with a sad smile.

Yes, she's disappointed in him, but only a little bit.

He's a hybrid too and was taken against his will by both, Christopher and Ms. Choi. So, she can't really hold a grudge against him when he was forced to do the things he did.

She let go and took a step back, his eyes starting to water.

"I forgive you. But if you want my trust, you'll have to earn it." She said and he nodded. "Do you have a place to stay?" She added. He scratched the back of his neck.

"No... I stayed in... I guess you could say.. A staff's room, but with others." He answered.

"Alright, you're coming with us then." She turned to Eliza, seeing how she had a couple more clothing items in her hands, some being twin sets.

"We'll continue shopping for baby clothes another day. We should head home. I'll talk to my father about Devin staying with us." Yoonah said and Eliza agreed. The four of them headed towards the check out. Eliza paid for the items with the money Yoonah's father had given her.

|JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V.|

The all stopped walking, deciding that it was best to take a break after their long hike. They were almost out of the woods by now.

Mason jumped down from Ms. Kim's arms, rushing over to Jungkook with sleepy eyes.

"Dad, up!!" he grinned, doing grabbing hands as he wanted Jungkook to pick him up.

Jungkook smiled down at the boy. Lifting him up. His legs wrapping around Jungkook's waist. His arms going around his neck. Laying his head on his shoulder as Jungkook rested against a tree.

Ms. Kim and Taehyung came to Jungkook's side.

"So, any exciting news that you guys need to fill me in on?" Ms. Kim asked, Taehyung and Jungkook glancing at each other before Jungkook decided to speak.

"Actually yes... Yoonah and I adopted Mason and she's also pregnant with twins." He blurted out.

She blinked a couple times.

"What."

"Uhm..." Jungkook didn't know how to respond.

"I'm a grandma of three kids!?" She cheerfully shouted.

Taehyung smiled sheepishly. "Surprise! You're getting old."

"Yah!" Jin came out of no where and smacked Taehyung on the back of the head. "That's not nice."

Ms. Kim cleared her throat. "Anyways, Taehyung."

He turned his attention back towards his mother, raising an eyebrow.

"Do you know what's happening to you?" She asked, her expression calm and collective.

"No, do you?" He asked and she nodded.

"My great, great, great, great grandmother was cursed as a child. The curse ended up being genetic and kipped my mother and I ended up with it. My parents had managed to abolish it, until your sister was born. I should of realized it sooner, maybe then I could of prevented all of this..." She trailed off.

"What do you mean?" Jungkook asked, confused.

"It's Yoonah's eyes. She inherited them from me. IT awoken the cures and now it's affecting you, Taehyung. Which I also should've realized this would happen along time ago... but you know, dementia."

"Why is it affecting me badly?" Taehyung asked.

"I'm not sure... but by the way you held yourself back today, shows that you're improving and that your body is starting to accept it. Whereas Yoonah was born with it and you weren't."

"I see..." He mumbled.

"We should get going, the sun is starting to set." Vanessa announced.

One thing crossed Jungkook's mind that really worried him.

Will the curse effect the twins...?

════════

Word Count: 750