⁷│𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘐𝘴 𝘚𝘩𝘦

|JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V.|

Anger. That's all he felt right now. Well, that and a little bit of happiness knowing that Yoonah is having twins and that they're okay.

He sat on the floor of a new cell. His hands tied up in front of him. Taehyung sitting on the other side of the room. His hands being tied up as well. His eyes were closed with his head resting against the wall.

Jungkook looked at the other person in the room. Glaring at her with pure hatred.

"You know I didn't have a choice right?" Morgan crossed her arms over her chest.

"They could of killed her!" He shouted. Taehyung's eyes flying open in shock. Now realizing that Yoonah's personal doctor was in the room with them. Sitting on a chair she brought in.

"There's a lot you don't know about her Jungkook."

"Oh and you do?" He narrowed his eyes. "They were tigers, by far larger than her."

"But yet, she killed one and the caused the other to go unconscious."

"Where is she?" Taehyung asked.

"We don't know. Some man came and got her." Jungkook looked up at her, seeing how she was lying. She knows exactly what happened and who that man was.

"How do you know that?" He asked.

"Cameras, obviously." She rolled her eyes.

So if there's cameras, you can figure out who that man is.

"Why are you here then?" Taehyung asked another question.

"I figured you might know where she went."

"If I knew where she went, then why would I ask you if you knew? Smarten up Morgan." Taehyung rolled his eyes. Annoyed by her presence and Jungkook couldn't blame him.

She sighed, getting up and grabbing her chair. Walking over to the door and leaving the room without saying anything else. Leaving Jungkook and Taehyung in complete silence.

"Still can't believe she's having twins." Taehyung commented.

"You and me both."

|YOONAH'S P.O.V.|

Eliza helped Yoonah up the stairs and down the hall. Leading her to her new room. Saying that Yoonah shouldn't have to stay in a hospital room since that's, quote on quote 'boring'. Not that she's wrong though.

It was a simple yet comfortable room. A king sized bed with a white comforter. A thin, dark grey blanket placed on top. The wall behind the bed a dark grey while the other walls where white. A mall dresser and wardrobe to the of the bed, a large window to the right.

Eliza grabbed the brush off the dresser and sat down behind Yoonah on the bed. Gently running the brush through her hair.

"How are we going to find them?" Yoonah asked, breaking the silence.

"You're father is very skilled in track, I have no doubt in mind that he won't be able to find them. I mean, he would you, did he not?" She answered, Yoonah nodding.

"What happened with my eyes, Eliza? And please don't lie to me. It already hurts enough that my own father wont tell me the truth." She looked down at the floor.

"I'm sorry he lied to you, but it isn't my place to say. The only thing I can tell you, is that you have this unmatchable amount of power. I'm not saying it's bad, but I'm not saying it's good either. You have to watch what you do and control your anger before something goes completely wrong." She got up from the bed and place the brush back on the white dressed. Shuffling over to the bedroom door.

"Get some rest, you've had a long day." She opened the door. "Oh, and make sure to get about before 10 tomorrow, you're father wants to speak to you."

Yoonah nodded, watching as she left the room, closing the door behind her.

Yoonah issued out a sigh, flopping down on her back.

Fantastic... I'm having twins, I don't know where Mason is or if he's okay. I don't know where Jungkook and the others are. I don't know what happened to my mom other than the fact that she was kidnapped. My father lied to me. And my strength might be too much for my own body to handle...

════════

Word Count: 699