Mike and Scott?

Chapter 9Part 1

Chapter 9
Part 1.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Dakota was voted off, so the rest of us were saved for tonight.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

The next morning I was heading out of the communal bathrooms. I had just showered and did my hair. I packed up my bag full with my clothes, towel, curling/straightening iron, and other things to go back to the cabin. That is until I heard a siren coming from the cabin. I ran to camp with my bag only to find Chris on the roof of my team cabin and campers going outside to meet him. I caught up as he finally stopped ringing the siren.

"I have a special surprise for all of you!" He paused as people began saying random things "Nope, today is merge day! No more team rat, no more team maggot" He grabbed a megaphone "CHEF! DROP IT LIKE IT'S HOT!"

Then a giant piece of cement landed on our cabin.

I am so glad I brought my whole bag to the bathroom.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

"Hey Zoey, their probably to big but I found an extra pair of Brick's boots if you want them" Mike said as he threw them too Zoey, who was picking at the roof trying to get her clothes back.

I was sitting on the floor watching Zoey struggle. I held a giggle as I thought,

'Im sure her clothes are in the roof'

"Oh mike you are so sweet. Especially now that you've stopped doing those crazy characters" Zoey replied back

☆Confessional☆
Y/n- "Ouch, that one's gotta hurt. I imagine Mike's personalities are offended by that" *sigh* "I don't think their that crazy, I mean maybe their a little wild but they all have their own specific perks and thoughts. I love them all. Even if people might think it's weird to interact with 5 different people with one body, or they might even think their faking having M.P.D. / D.I.D. I want to get to know every single one of them, each of them are really caring in their own way to protect Mike. I want to thank them, even if they get to out of hand for him. I want to help Mike and his personalities, like I helped my best friend and cousin Max. That is, if Mike and his alters would let me."

She fiddles with her hair and moves a streak out of the way and behind her ear.

"I really like Mike, if he likes Zoey I'll respect that but I still want to be friends. I will always be there to try and help him and his personalities..."

She put her hands on her cheeks and pinched them.

"Keep yourself together y/n, you can do this" she let go and looked up hopefully with red dots on her cheeks from the pinch.