Finally.

Chapter 11Part 1

Chapter 11
Part 1.
☆☆

After Jo and I were voted off, it was Scott, then Zoey, and now it was the finale, between Lightening and Cam.

I was walking towards the bleachers team mutant maggots were assigned to sit on. I sat on the edge beside Mike, and Zoey was on his other side. They seemed to be together.

☆Confessional☆
Y/n- "I'm happy for Mike and Zoey. But I'm also confused, why did Zoey vote me off, why did she refuse to help me, why didn't she care when I needed her help? She hasn't really said anything to me since she was voted off. I really thought we were gonna be great friends" *sigh* "and I kinda, I'm kinda...well I'm kinda jealous she's with Mike. But if he's happy then that makes me happy. I know he's liked her since the beginning of camp" She put her head down and rubbed her arms. "I wish it was me." She muttered with a light blush. "Ah! No that's not what I meant! I hope their happy together and make each other happy!" She put her hands over her eyes and yelled embarassed.

☆☆

"From the mutant maggots Y/n, Mike, Zoey, Anne Maria, Brick, and Jo. From the toxic rats, Stacy, B, Sam, Dakota, Dawn, and what's left of Scott!"

"Go Cameron!"

"Go Lightening..."

They were obviously more energetic with Cam.

"Wow, thanks guys!" Cam said

"Yeah! Team Lightening!" Lightening flexed, Cameron looked at the bleachers.

"What happened to Scott?"

"Yeah, fang had a little to much fun with him after he took the hurl of shame. So we gave him this nifty trauma chair! It even has lights that blink yes and no!"

*beep*

"Is that a yes or a no?"

"No idea, but does anyone really care? Its Scott!" Chris declared as everyone laughed.

☆☆

"The final challenge of the season is a one-on-one gladiator battle royale. But first you'll need to use your imagination to make armor and weapons in a challenge I like to call make it, or break it! You'll need tools and materials to build your armor and weapons, and we've got them right here! But wait thats not all, ohh Chef~!" Chris sang, Chef flew in a helicopter and dropped lots of material.

"Thank you Chef, you have 15 minutes  to gather some crud to create your arsonal, but watch your step I may have loaded the dumpster with a bunch of booby traps.

And...." *funny music* Chris glares at the intern and -*gong* "Go!"

☆☆