Chapter 5

"(Y/N)! Over here!" I heard Amber calling behind me when I walked out of the classroom.

I spun around on the heel of my foot to face Amber. She was walking towards me, smiling and waving. I smiled and waved back, waiting for her to approach.

"You got a lovely ass, by the way," Roger suddenly said in my ear.
I jumped and turned around, eyes wide with fear.

"Gosh, Roger. Don't scare poor
(Y/N) away," Amber laughed when she reached us.

Roger just smiled and I blushed at Roger's comment. Amber just thought I was blushing because I got jumpscared by her boyfriend.

"So, wanna tell me some juicy facts?" Amber wiggled her eyebrows, a playful smirk on her face.

For a minute there, I totally forgot what had happened in Maths. Then it all came to me.

"Uh, well, Mrs. Morgan had us stand up, introduce ourselves, and saw a fun fact about us-"

"Uh huh."

"And there was this dude by the name of John Deacon-"

"Yes, continue."

"And people apparently hate people from farms-"

"Stupid asses."

"And that's about-"

"And Roger slapped my bum."

Roger stared at me hard whilst Amber's eyes widen with shock.

I covered my mouth in embarrassment. That just kinda slipped out. If you couldn't tell, Roger was the one telling her all the "juicy facts" about what just happened. And I had to slip up and say that Roger spanked me.

"Really?" Amber asked, surprise evident in her voice.

I nodded slowly, staring at Roger for any reaction.

There was a few minutes of silence until Amber spoke up.

"Oh well," she shrugged. "We should go to our next class."

"Yeah, we should," Roger scratched his head. He said goodbye to us before walking to his next class.

"Did he really spank you?" Amber asked as we walked to Science.

"Y-yeah- Please don't be mad at him! I don't think he meant it. Or he was-"

"It's fine, (Y/N)," Amber laughed. "I'm used to it. His friends are always daring him to slap girls' asses. I was a bit shocked, that's all. Besides, like I care. I'm planning on breaking up with him anyways."

"And why's that?"

"Because, Tim's hotter than him."

"Then why do you act all lovey-dovey up on him?"

"So he doesn't suspect anything. Yet."

"Makes sense."

We finally reached the Science room, walking to the back of the class.

"So, Roger mentioned a dude by the name of John Deacon. I know he wouldn't just say 'oh, there was this bloke blah blah blah', so tell me. Who is John Deacon?" Amber questioned once we sat down at a table.

"Well, uh, h-he played bass guitar in a band, and he thinks living on a farm is pretty cool," I smiled as I finished.

Amber grinned when she saw the growing blush on my cheeks. "You think he's cute?"

I nodded, looking around for anyone that was within ear-shot.

Amber squealed and jumped up and down in her seat. "I knew you're gonna find someone that was cute!"