Preface

18 year old Mara Benjamin was a bubbly girl with dreams high. She was beautiful, charming and intelligent. All she wanted to do was to enjoy her life to the fullest, complete her masters in business administration and become a notable business woman one day.

Shannon Clandevis, 24 year old was a cold hearted business man who could mint money even in the threshold of hell. If looks could kill, he would be the only person living on earth. Girls would sway around him like butterflies attracted to flowers just to catch his glimpse. He was majestic, handsome and elegant with a 6 pack body as an icing over the cake. But the man was a devil from inside. When the question came about his business and reputation Shannon could go to any extent with least human values.

What would happen when the selfish, cold hearted business mogul with no morals meets the innocent gaze of the middle class girl for whom family is everything? The fire ignites because opposites attract. But what would happen when the naked truth about them comes crashing down at Shannon’s feet after he falls in love with Mara?

This is the story of two throbbing hearts who love each other to the extent they could even give away their life for the other.

However, in the peroration they turn as best enemies ready to catch each other’s throat as fate has its own game to play. An incident which makes their life twirl and turn, a truth which neither of them could accept and a challenge awaiting their future - which one would they choose?