PB&J (Fluff)

(TW: None)

 Emile and Remy were having a lazy Sunday, just hanging out around the house. It was close to noon, so Emile was in the kitchen making himself a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. He liked to keep his meals simple, especially since he wasn't a terrific cook. He hummed some of his favorite songs from his favorite shows quietly while he smeared Crofters jam onto some bread.

Remy walked out from the direction of their bedroom. His hair was a mess so Emile assumed that he had just woke up. Remy was known to sleep in late. Actually, this was pretty early for Remy to be up on a Sunday.

He spotted Emile in the kitchen and immediately trudged into the kitchen as well, standing behind Emile. Remy wrapped his arms around Emile's torso and laid his head on his shoulder.

"What are you doing, sweetums?" Emile asked, smiling shyly.

"Giving you love." Remy murmured.

"Okay." Emile laughed, continuing to make his PB&J. Remy shut his eyes and leaned against him, almost falling back to sleep. Emile finished assembling his sandwich and decided to just eat it standing up. He didn't have the heart to make Remy move.

Speaking of Remy, he was enjoying the standing cuddle he was giving. His mind was still foggy, but he was cognitive enough to think of a cute and romantic line.

"Hey, Em?" Remy smiled.

"Yeah?" Emile turned his head to look at Remy.

"You've got something on your face." He said. Emile assumed that he had jelly or peanut butter on his face and wiped his face with a napkin. Remy smirked. "I'll get it for you."

Remy turned Emile to face him directly before gently pressing their lips together. Emile was surprised to say the least, but definitely didn't object. The two of them shared a sweet kiss, and eventually Remy pulled away, ready to deliver his line.

"It was me." Remy said smiling. Emile blushed pink and returned Remy's smile.

"I love you." was all that he said.

And nothing else needed to be said because nothing else mattered.