Her Backstory | Chapter 9

Bobby POV
Same day- 2 hours later
5:58pm

"Bro stop fucking doing that shit bro" I said as I was on the game with Dinero.

We was playing Call of Duty and the nigga kept on killing me cause we were playing pvp.

"Bobby?" I heard a voice behind me say.

I took off the head set and looked back and saw that it was Raine. "Yea wassup?" I said.

"I took a nap after my shower my bad but is it okay if I get something to eat?" She asked.

"Youn gotta ask, this yo house now too technically" I responded.

She did a small smile and nodded her head walking in to the kitchen. I put back on the headset and started playing again.

I wanna know her better and why she think she has to ask to get something to eat. "Who was that bro?" Dinero asked.

"One of my friends, now stay out my business and watch this" I said shooting him in his back.

"That's cheating" he replied.

"How's it cheating when you wasn't paying attention fool" I laughed.

20 minutes later

"Ight bro, I'll fuck witchu later" I said to dinero and I got off the game.

I got up and stretched then went into the kitchen seeing Raine trying to reach something at the top of the shelf. Ole girl was struggling so I went up next to her and got it.

"Thanks" she said.

I looked at the island and she had all this stuff out. Flour, seasonings, cheese sticks.

"What you boutta make?" I asked.

"I was going to make those little mozzarella sticks" she replied.

"You want me to help you?" I asked.

"Sure, if you want to. I don't mind" she smiled shrugging.

I nodded my head and brought the ingredients closer to me and then I turned around and she was bent over in one of the cabinets getting a bowl.

Damn her ass was fat, Ian even gone do nothing though cause I'm respectful and ion like fucking with girls cause of their body or looks. It's about the vibe and personality for me.

She got up and turned around and put the bowl on the table. "Can you get some eggs?" She asked.

I went into the fridge and the the eggs and she was putting the flour in the bowl. I got another bowl and I cracked like 4 eggs in there and beat it up until it was liquid.

She seasoned the flour a little bit then mixed it in with her hands. I watched as she did that and girl was pretty, her hair was up in this nappy ass looking bun and whew I'm finna get this girl right.

"Look, tomorrow how about I take you out and spend some money on you. You could get yo hair done, yo toes and nails and we can go to the mall to get you some shit" I told her.

"That's a little too much, I'm okay I'm not that important for you to start spending your money on" she scoffed.

"Ian ask if you wanted to, I told you that's what we gone do" I laughed.

She rolled her eyes and smiled at me. "You being to kind to me" she responded.

I smiled and then we continued to cook up these cheese sticks then after we was done we sat on the couch and decided to watch a movie.