Over Occurring Topic | Chapter 30

Akira POV
One week later
Wednesday, 3:45pm

I was cooking up something for me to eat cause I was starving. It's been a week since we moved to Brooklyn and I was starting to get used to it.

"Yea bro, he told me he cut that nigga head off with a machete and everything" Lindsey laughed coming into the kitchen.

"I would pay to be there at that moment yo that shit sounded more fun then what he got me and you doing" he joked.

He continued to talk about some things that I didn't even wanna hear and then I turned the stove on low and walked up to him.

"Lindsey" I said.

"Yo hold on real quick my girl want me" he said then put the phone down.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"Drug shit, yo pops cut some youth head off last week" he said then was about to get on the phone but I stopped him.

"Huh? What do you mean?" I asked.

He sighed. "The lady we beefin with, yo pops killed one of her sons by cutting his head off" he explained.

"What the fuck? Why are you laughing and shit about that" I said.

"Aye ju Ima call you back" he said then hung up the phone.

"Why wouldn't I be laughing? They deserved it" he shrugged.

"Nobody deserves that Lindsey, especially if they didn't have anything to do with any of the things that has happened to us" I replied.

"So? It's called an eye for an eye, she fucked with us so he reacted" he said then got up.

"Lindsey I better not catch you doing anything like that to somebody innocent, if y'all gone be a gang at least don't be reckless about it" I said.

"Man Kira get outta face with this shit" he said about to walk away from me.

"Don't walk away from me nigga! I'm trying to tell you that you better not do that dumb ass shit. That was stupid of my dad to do that. He just started a whole shoot out" I said getting loud.

"The fuck you mean?! The war been started when that bitch shot Arie and Judas and broke in my crib! Akira don't be talking to me any type of way right now" he yelled.

"Ima talk to you anyway I want to nigga the fuck! Don't get mad at me because I'm trying to give you a fucking heads up to not kill innocent people because you want a damn eye for eye" I mugged him.

"You don't get it and you'll never get it so stop speaking crazy" he argued.

"I know that you end up taking lives and even worse you could take your own life...this job is basically suicide" I yelled.

"Oh yea?! Well if I die at least ima die trynna defend my peoples and I know ion even got yo support. I should've stayed with that Santana bitch" he yelled.

I scrunched up my face. "Excuse me?! You gotta lot of balls saying that shit to yo pregnant girlfriend! You out yo damn mind bitch? I really just wanna smack the fuck out of you right now" I yelled.

"Do it ki! I fucking dare you bro" he said lowering his face.

He really thought I wasn't gone slap him? Silly him. I put my hand up and slapped him across his face hard as hell.

He stared at me for a minute and his fist were balled up and a vain was popping out the side of his head.

His breathing started getting heavy and he raised his fist and I flinched he swung as I was getting backed up into the wall and heard a loud thump and my face or nothing wasn't hurting.