Pressing Charges | Chapter 47

Same Day- Londyn POV
1:45pm

I chuckled at the show I was watching on my tv and ate some chicken nuggets and fries I warmed up in the oven.

Sami hasn't been texting me anything about what going on today and it made me low key worried, like what's happening over there?

After I ate my phone dinged and it was Sami.

Sami👯‍♀️💜: Your mom and my mom just pulled up at the school.. Jacy and Leon told the deans everything then they had to tell the principal, they called me into the office to cause your mom is pressing charges on Chris and they said ima witness for this investigation. Yo mom was tripping and yelling in the office for a minute though cause she wanted to personally speak to Chris but they wouldn't let her.. they wrapping stuff up now so your mom gone be home in a minute.

Oh my gosh, this escalated a little way to quickly then expected. I hope I don't get in trouble for this either. My mom probably won't yell at me but I know my dad will for not saying the truth.

I didn't even text her back, I turned off my phone and just continued to watch tv.

30 minutes later..

I heard footsteps coming up from the stairs and closer and closer to my room and I knew it was mom.

She opened the door slightly and walked in, she looked like she been crying and was stressing. She came up and hugged me tight.

"Baby I'm sorry you went through what you went through last night, but you should've told me... you should've told me Londyn. I'm your mother.. it's okay to tell me these things especially when it happened to me to sweets. Don't ever be scared to tell me some shit like this okay? He gone pay for what he did" she said while hugging me.

I immediately bursted out in tears and was sobbing. "Mama I remember going in and out of it and I kept saying no ... he wouldn't stop and kept going and I couldn't do nothing" I cried.

"I know baby, I know and look, ima make sure you good okay? I never expected my first born to have this type of serious experience" she said letting go and wiping my tears.

"Look Londyn, ima make you and your brother a nice dinner tonight and when he get home later we all gonna eat as a family. I'm going to have to tell your father about this, he's going to over react, I know he is but I'm going to keep him calm and collected and remember he's not going to be mad at you baby so don't take his yelling towards you personal" she explained.

I sniffed. "Okay thanks momma" I said.

"All a mother can do, you take a shower yet?" She asked.

"Yea earlier, I just been in here watching tv" I said.

"Okay ima be downstairs if you need anything" she told me.

"Okay" I said and she left the room.

To think that my mom gotten raped before really just changed my view on some men.. like you can't get a pretty girl unless you force her to? That's pathetic and sad.

I laid in bed and just thought about every thing that's happening to me right now.

7:12pm

I went downstairs and saw the table all set and tay tay was sitting at it and my dad was too.

My mom made a big meal right here and I was going to enjoy every moment of it. This is what I needed right now.

I sat at the table and momma put a plate of food in front of me and it was steak, sweet peas, mashed potatoes, gravy on top of it, and garlic bread at the side.