Back at the Park | Chapter 41

Monday- two days later
4:47pm
Londyn POV

"My body different, shorty said she trynna kick in I'm in her mouth somethin like a dentist..cookin up I'm in the kitchen big bro wildin trynna catch a victim" I rapped along to the words as I was in my room blasting loud ass music.

"LONDYN ! THE TWINS ARE HERE" My mom said banging on the door.

"OKAY!!" I yelled back.

I turned down my music and left my room to go downstairs and the twins were all semi dressed up like they was going to a party.

"Girllll why ain't you dressed?" Masami asked me as I walked closer to them.

"Dressed for what? I'm home of course I'm not gonna he dressed" I laughed.

"They havin a block party at the park we was at last night, every body boutta be down there in a few" Jacy spoke.

"Ehh, ion know.. who you know be wildin out on a Monday night" I said as I walked up the stairs and they followed me.

"Um obviously everybody in the Compton area" Sami said.

We walked in my room and I shut the door behind them.

"Damn Gi, you been smoking big donk in here huh?" Jacy laughed.

"You know the vibes, a minute ago before I started listening to music" I told them laughing.

"Well are you gonna come with us or not?" Sami asked.

I thought about it for a minute then agreed cause I had nothing else better to do tonight.

"Yea I'm jacking that" I agreed.

"Okay go get ready we'll be waiting in here" she said.

I got up from the bed and grabbed my towel then left off in the bathroom to take a shower.

==

I looked in the mirror as I slicked my hair up into a bun and then my dad came in the bathroom.

"Where yo big headed self going?" He asked.

"To some block party the twins invited me to" I said putting more gel in.

"When was you gone ask me?" He asked.

"Mom said it was okay so therefore it's no point in asking you" I smiled.

He looked at me for a minute then slapped the back of my head, messing up my hair in the process.

"Bitch ass" he laughed then ran out the bathroom.

I chased him down the hallway and he ran in the room. "You a big ass kid for that pops" I yelled.

I went back into the bathroom and that's when my mom came upstairs.

"Your dad being childish again?" She laughed.

"Yess he messed up my hair, beat his ass for me" I joked brushing back up my hair.

"I'm to pregnant for that but make sure they bring you back around 11, and have fun" she said then kissed my cheek.

"Thank you mommy" I smiled.

She left the bathroom and I finished doing my hair, I left the bathroom and into my room and the twins was in there smoking MY weed.

"Hell naw y'all a dub" I said grabbing the blunt out of Jacy hands.

"We has to get lit before the party Gi" Masami said exhaling smoke.

"Y'all should of at least asked youn know if this was my last bag" I said taking a hit.

"Youu look cuteee" Sami said as I passed the blunt.