Drug Plan | Chapter 12

The Next Day
Lindsey POV
7:56am

I was on my way to the trap because boss set up some type of meeting with our supposed to be "rivals?" I still don't understand the logic of why we gotta have the bitch in our main trap.

While I was driving my phone dinged off and lit up.

KiraBae 💕😂: Whenever you done with what ever you gotta do can you come over at like 4? Ima need some help

I picked up my phone and texted her back while watching the road.

Me: With what?

KiraBae💕😂: I'm going to rearrange my room real quick and I need help moving my tv, bed and dresser

Me: Ion know if ima be done why can't you ask your Jordan or Marco to help you?

KiraBae💕😂: My mom said they can't come over today cause they got in trouble last night, stop complaining and just be here by 4

Me: Kira, even if I am done with workin ion know if ima feel like it... I meannn if you put some pussy or some type of sex on the table.. I'll consider it👀👀

KiraBae💕😂: You being so worrisome 🤦🏽‍♀️ all you have to do is come over, help, then leave

Me: Ion know bro

KiraBae💕😂: Fine then ima call up one of my other male friends 🤷🏽‍♀️

Me: Df🤔 I'll beat yo ass fashoo... I'll be ova there and I better not see no random ass nigga in yo room or ima start shooting shit up

KiraBae💕😂: Thanks Bestfrienddd 🤗 I love you see you at 4 ❤️

Me: Mhm yea Ight

I put my phone in my pocket as I pulled into the driveway to the trap and I got out and went in.

"Good you just in time, come on" boss said standing at the door.

We walked back in his meeting room and only Judas was in here.

"Why ain't the others in here?" I said having a seat.

"You two are my main men, don't need nobody else but y'all folk" he replied.

About 10 minutes after waiting the other gang arrived with the same lady Judas and I cop from the other day.

It looked like half her trap was here with her and they sat on the other side of the table getting adjusted.

"You the head in charge?" Boss asked.

"Yes sir, I know a lot about you adrian" the lady said smiling.

"I know you do, everybody do I'm the biggest kingpin in this state" he shrugged.

"I do say, I admire your work and your achievements. But what is this meeting for exactly? Me and my men need to get back down to work" she said crossing her legs.

"It's just a warning, if you try or even knock a few heads off from my crew the offer of death is coming to the table and I'll have your family members killed and sent to your house in a body bag" he said staring dead at her.

"You think you scare me? Please, if anything your scared of me coming to the top like you are and taking all your funds, you can't possibly pull us off" she smiled laughing.

"I mean I pulled it off first step by finding you and bringing you over here right? I then pulled it off to find out your government name Tamika Manly did I not? Then I found out you have 3 kids, Joshua, Aaliyah and Nathaniel... so please tell me how ima not pull it off doll face" he smirked at her and the look on her face was like she got caught with something.

She fixed her face back to normal. "You'll never get to them and that's over my dead body" she replied.

"Wanna challenge me on that?" He asked.

The room was silent for a minute and then she started laughing. "This meeting is over" she said then got up and walked out of the room with her men.

Boss got up and watched as they walked through the trap. "Aye! When you stop being a mean ass bitch come hit a old nigga up!" He yelled at her laughing as they left.

"How you find out that much information about her?" Judas asked.

"Her baby daddy a white boy that Akira moms knew back in high school" he replied.

"How is akira anyway? She good now?" He added.

"Yea she got her shit back together mad quick, she just been working though" I responded.

"That's good, keep my daughter happy we most definitely don't want another accident like that to happen again" he said as we followed him out the room.

"That's all you needed boss?" I asked.

"Nah I need y'all to take one of the cars in the garage and sell all of them" he said giving each of us a book bag full of bags of weed and crack.

We nodded and head out to sell this shit.

Arie POV- 2 hours later

"Pace put me down" I laughed as we were in my room playing around.

He placed me on the bed and then he stared at me and rubbed his face.

"Why you looking like that?" I asked.

"Cause.... you so damn pretty" he smiled.

"Boy shut the fuck up" I laughed pushing him by his chest.

"Nah for real though, what you been eatin Arie yo stomach getting a little fat" he said.

I looked down at my stomach and rubbed it. "Oh um I just been eating out to much and stuff with a lot of grease" I lied.

"Yo skinny ass finally gaining weight look at you, I'm proud" he smiled.

I couldn't let him know that I could possibly be carrying his child yet because I'm honestly really scared.