Our Date | Chapter 22

Akira POV
Same Day- 6:45pm

Lindsey and I just finished packing up all of the party stuff in my dads storage room and that shit was so exhausting.

We walked out of his storage room and he put his arm around me. "What you doing after this?" He asked me.

"Nothing, I was just probably going to submit some emails and order some pizza" I replied.

"Why dont you come out with me tonight? I wanna spend some money" he smiled kissing me on my cheek.

"Where we gonna go?" I asked.

"Ion know... we could go to cook out real quick and go to the beach and just talk" he said.

"So you wanna have a long talk on the beach?" I smiled.

"Yup" he laughed.

"Okay let's go then, dad!! We leaving now come lock the door" I yelled.

He yelled back okay an then Lindsey and I walked to my our and he insisted on driving.

We was singing along to the music and just having fun and then he went in the drive thru and asked me what I wanted.

"Get me some chicken tenders, Cajun fries and a sprite" I told him.

"Yoo, can I get two 6 piece chicken tenders, two medium Cajun fries, one sprite and one ice tea" he said into the speaker.

"Okay that'll be $12.27 at the window" she spoke.

"Ight" he replied.

We got our food then he told me to wait until we got to the beach parking lot to eat.

When we got there he shut off the engine and both of us unbuckled our seat belt.

We took out food and started eating, it was a few minutes of silence and then we started to speak.

"So when we was at Aries gender reveal right... I thought to myself and said I wonder when Akira and I are going to have a baby" he looked at me and smiled.

"Ion kno, we talked about this already though Lindsey, we fuck all the time with no protection and you but in me and i don't even get pregnant if we had one though I wouldn't mind" I explained drinking my sprite.

"Yea you gone have to go to the doctor again Kira, kind of worried about that" he said.

"I did remember? She said it was just luck and I was fine" I replied.

"That was like 6 months ago Kira, you need to check again. One day me nutting in you gone mean I most definitely want a baby with you" he replied.

I thought about it for a minute, I guess he's right about it and that I should get checked up again but I'm sure nothing is wrong.

"I'll schedule one for Monday but you gotta come with me" I said.

"I was planning to go with you anyway" he scoffed eating his chicken tender.

We continued eating, talking, laughing and joking around and then it was time for us to head out on the beach.

He put his arm around me and pulled me in close as we walked near the water.

"How's your lawyer shit doing? You getting any trails?" He asked.

"Nope, I hope so soon though but they're talking about getting me an office so I don't have to work at home no more" I said.

"Awe shit my baby finna be wearing pan suits and pencil skirts" he joked.

"Boy shut up" I laughed.