Pure Trouble | Chapter 40

16 years later..
June 20th, Saturday
7:23pm
Londyn POV- Los Angeles, CA

"Sami, why the fuck you running so damn slow bring ya ass" Jacy yelled as we were getting chased by the cops.

The three of us was at some nigga trap house smoking blunts and that bitch got raided into. We ran all the way down the street of Compton and the sun was just starting to set.

"Aye!! Hop in!" One of Jacy's friends said pulling up on us in a car.

We ran in his car and he took off and we lost the cops.

"That shit was wildd yo" Jacy said putting on his seat belt.

"Where we headin to now?" He asked.

"Can we pull up to tha park everybody be at" Sami asked.

"Y'all want to?" He asked.

"Yea let's pop thru" Jacy said .

"I can jack it" I said agreeing.

"Yo what Londyn? You and yo New York terms" Masami asked.

"I'm tellin him that I'm wid it" I said chuckling.

My New York accent was strong and my terms on point wid it too.

My mom, dad and my little brother Keynonte moved to Los Angeles to move closer to my auntie riri and my uncle juju.

We left New York because the area we was staying in started to get to violet and my folks wasn't feeling the house no more I guess.

Be been here for about two weeks now and lived in Beverly Hills but the twins and I would always stay in Compton.

"Y'all New Yorkers high tech wid it" Jacy said using his Los Angeles slang.

"Jacy deadass shut the fuck up" I laughed.

We continued to drive to the spot at the park errbody be at especially at night time.

When we pulled into the parking lot it was deep as hell from people from our school. Ian know errbody yet but shit this might be my time.

We hopped our luca's car and we walked toward the basket ball court where the people's was mainly at.

Jacy and Luca gave some dap ups while Masami and I stayed in tha back.

The twins already told me who da treeshes were at the school and I saw a few of them trynna get a fuck outta one of the niggas.

"Yoo waddup Londyn" Asha this stud that I met said coming up to me.

"Yerrr, whats poppin?" I asked her.

"I boolin girl.. ian expect yo nice ass to be out this late" she joked.

"Girl you already know my vibesss" I laughed.

"You needs set me up witcha cousin Gi" she told me.

Since my name couldn't be shortened I allowed people to called me Gi since my middle name is Gina.

"Asha.. ima Keep it a buck witchu and say dis but ion think she fuckin witchu deadass" I told her.

She kissed her teeth. "How you know?" She asked.

"She feelin other stud shorty um that Jay girl they been fuckin wit each other mad hard" I said as we sat on the bleachers away from the others.

"I outta take Sami away from her that jay Bitch ugly as fuck.. how you say it cut up?" She asked me.

I laughed at her. "You saying she chopped?" I chuckled.

"Yeaaa that" she replied.

Masami was into girls she ain't like boys at all I remember the first time I came here and we went to the mall, I swea this nigga came up spittin game and she dubbed the fuck outt him that day was mad funny.