Settling Down Now | Chapter 33

3 weeks later
Arie POV

I sat on the rocking chair and recorded my belly as my babies were moving in there.

I was officially 7 months and I was happy cause I have two more months to go and then I get to meet my babiesss.

Judas came in my room and smiled. "Yo big ass, you wanna go somewhere tonight?" He asked.

"Like where?" I asked back.

"I don't know, this Los Angeles we can go to the beachh or a restaurant, play around in Walmart" he said listing some things.

"I don't wanna do that, how about we hang out here? We can order some Mexican food from grub hub. I been craving that" I said rubbing my stomach.

"The lady gets what the lady wants, Ight let me go get my phone and let you order" he said.

I nodded my head and he left the room and I looked down at my belly again.

"Two more months Jacy and Sami" I said smiling.

He came back in the room and I ordered my food first and then he ordered his, I got a enchilada and lime soup with a ice tea.

He bought the food and then we started talking. "You excited?" He asked.

"For the babies? Yea, even though I used to hate being skinny now I miss it" I told him.

"Of course you would, I liked yo little scrawny ass any way" he laughed.

"Well thank you for the compliment juju" I smiled.

"Always.. but that's all we doing? Eating?" He asked.

"No we can watch a movie in the movie room tonight I feel like watching some thriller movies" I said.

"Sound like a date" he said.

Akira POV

I ate chips on the couch as my leg was propped up on a pillow.

I had to get a cast for a month since my foot was broken and it gave me more of an excuse to make me lazy other than my pregnancy.

Lindsey was upstairs in his room playing his game and I wanted some attention so I called him on my phone to come down and he said okay.

Minutes later he came downstairs. "What my baby momma want?" He joked.

"Nigga you know I don't like to be called that, and I just wanted to hang out with my boyyyyfriennnddd" I sang.

"Ight wassup" he said then sat next to me on the couch.

"Yo crippled leg doing okay?" He asked.

"Yup, I just wanna get this hot ass cast off already" I responded.

"You just got it on, calm down until then I'll keep you comfortable and this is a good thing for me cause I get to take showers with you so you don't fall" he smiled.

"Shut the fuck up" I laughed.

He laughed and then put his hand on my stomach. I was only 3 weeks so I wasn't big at all but you can realize a difference of when I wasn't to now.

"I can't wait until our baby get here ki, ima be running niggas out for our daughter" he laughed.

"How you know it's a girl?" I asked.

"Just know, my guts telling me" he said back.

"Mhm Ight"

Bobby POV