The BIG Reunion | Chapter 50!!

A year later
Londyn POV
Friday 3:14pm- May 27th

Leon and I was at his house and I was basically telling him what to pack in his bags.

"Not anything like sweaters cause it's going to be hot as fuck over there Leo" I told him.

"Duh I know this Gi" he said putting his sneakers in on of the bags.

"And remember it's only for two days so don't pack so much" I reassured him.

"Baby, bae look. I know Gi and I understand, I wanted you over here to point out which outfits I should pack" he said standing up.

"Okayyy I was just telling you" I said and he kissed my lips.

Leon and I was official and I loved itttt!! He treated me like a queen and he was just everything. I never expected for a relationship to go so good like this.

And don't let me get started on the sex cause whew! It was too good to be true. He had that bomb dick no cap.

I helped him pick out a few outfits and shoes and we was done packing finally. The flight was at 9 tonight so we had more than enough time to get everything ready.

We all was just waiting at my house so it would be easier to just gather everybody then go get this person or that person.

"You got everything bae? We ain't coming back remember" I told him.

He nodded his head and got his bags and we went downstairs and left out the house.

We got in my car and I stopped at McDonald's for a caramel frappe and some fries and then we went on to my house.

"Give me some of that" he told me referring to my frappe.

"Ion have another straw" I told him.

He kissed his teeth. "Gi don't act like you don't be sucking on my balls and shit anyway" he said.

"Okay lil boy youn gotta say all that here" I said then gave him my drink.

He drank some and put it back into the cup holder as I continued to drive.

"So where we gone be staying at?" He asked.

"Most likely my grandma house but if you want a hotel then we can do that" I said then stopped at a red light.

"It would be disrespectful for us to be so loud at night over there so I think a hotel would be better plus didn't you say you got a big ass family?" He asked.

"Yeaa, and we won't be doing nun of that this weekend boo" I laughed then the light turned green.

"What you mean?" He asked.

"We fuck to much, we need to stop for real Leo" I said.

"If I wanna eat my girl out, ima eat my girl out sweet box" he scoffed.

"Nah nun of that this weekend, this is good for us anyway. Our relationship not based off sex so we can't do nothing" I said.

"I can try but Ian making promises. You got a slick mouth too so ion know" he said.

"Ion have no slick mouth nigga" I said turning down a street.

"Ight sweetbox" he said then drank some more of my frappe.

"Stop calling me that Leo" I laughed.

"Yo shit sweet so if I'm gonna call you that, I'm gonna call you that" he laughed.

"You and this doing what you want shit, kiss my ass please" I said.

"That can be arranged" he smirked.