11

Third day since eonnie and Baekhyun oppa left.

I explained everything to Seong Woo Oppa's parents.

Daniel oppa chooses to leave first when he saw Min hyun oppa actually.

And I do think that's better. There's no need for him to know about our family matters either.

We tried to see Seong Woo oppa after that.

But Seong Woo oppa was too devastated.

He refused to see anyone.

And it had been few days.

I told min hyun oppa not to skip work anymore today.

He would really get sack later on. I don't want that.

At the end he did listen to me and when back to work today.

So today, I brought another person with me.

I brought Jung Kook oppa with me.

But what I didn't expect is Daniel oppa show up again in Seong Woo Oppa's house.

"Hae jo," I avoided his touch when he try to hold my hand, "Why are you here?" He sighed before pulling his hand back, "To see hyung of course." I turn to pull Jung Kook oppa instead and walk up the stairs; Seong woo Oppa's father walked ahead of us, "Why did you bring him here?"

"Oppa," I was frustrated as I turn around to face him, "This is our family matters, oppa arra?" He keep his mouth shut; I walk again and his father knocked on Seong Woo Oppa's door room.

"Oppa still never come out?" His father sighed while shaking his head, "Son, can we talk?" He called out.

And there's actually a click on the door.

I can see how eonnie actually affect Seong Woo oppa.

He look like a real mess now.

He have the face which says life ends without eonnie is the worst thing that could happened to him.

I can't help but feel heartbroken for him.

Ahjusshi talked to him for awhile before revealing us.

But he was mad.

He was mad when he sees Jung Kook oppa.

"O-Oppa, oppa!" I quickly stand in front of Jung kook oppa and Seong Woo oppa fumed, "Hae jo, move away." I just shook my head.

But someone yanked me back and Daniel oppa said something in disbelief, "Why are you even protecting him?" I pulled my hand away in annoyed.

Can he just stop interrupting in my matters?

I look away, "Jung Kook oppa did nothing wrong." All he did was for eonnie.

It's the same as what I did so he's not wrong.

"He didn't?" Daniel oppa look at me with wide eyes, "And you think your eonnie did the right thing?"

Wah jinjja.

His words boiled me up that I hold my fist together.

He keep on saying something that my hands start to shake as I listen to him.

Until he said something that he should never said.

He said something that I can't hold back anymore.

"Min jae betrayed hyung,"

My hand; it just slapped him on his face.

They gasped at me and I glared at Daniel oppa.