Is this love?

Sometimes it makes me wonder whether love should be like what I experience now.

I actually didn't know that he filmed this video and even uploaded it on our YouTube channel.

Ah, it's so embarrassing for me to even watch it.

I can't bare to watch it until the end.

"Wah, Hae jo,"

A phone was showed in front of me, "Daebak, jinjja," Ji yeon eonnie said while chuckling when I cover my face, "Eonnie, don't watch it anymore," I try to get her phone but she quickly keep it away, "Ah wae! You guys even posted it!" I literally did a no with my hands, "Not me! I didn't know he would posted something like this!"

He make like some kind of complition of our cringy moments into a video?

Ah jinjja, I think I will kill him later.

I will really kill him because most of it is him kissing me when I don't even know.

I was sleeping!

"Speaking of the devil, he's here."

I looked around before spotting Min hyun who are holding the camera in his hand.

Heol, he even waved at me.

"Aish, you are dead,"

I start chasing him and he run away, "Wae, wae, wae!" I pointed at him, "Yah, how can you film those and upload it?" Eonnie literally just laughed, "M-Mwo? What did I do?" He asked them and eonnie showed him, "Igeo." He look at it, "Ah...." And he look at me, "Yah, I can sue you with it! I don't even know!" I said and he just look back at eonnie, "But don't she look cute in there?" She just chuckle.

What the-

"Min hyun!" He just shrug but flee again when I try to chase him, "Ah, Hae jo!" He groaned, "You said I'm the one who decide what to post since you don't want the camera!" He said while showing it to me, "If not take it and film for a day. Then I'll delete that."

Aish, he knows I won't do the filming no matter what.

"It's a meaningful video so gwanchana, Hae jo." Ji yeon eonnie said before pointing at her phone to ask Min hyun, "Yeogi," He looked closer, "Where is this place?"

His face actually changed but he still force out a smile, "You don't need to know." He just faked a chuckle while shaking his hand.

I went over to take a look, "What do you mean where?" Eonnie just play back the video again.

Like I said, I didn't finish watching it.

So I didn't know that he actually filmed me in the hospital too.

That part only showed up at the second part of the video before it ends.

The video is only for 3 minutes but half of it was in the hospital.

I'm wrong.

This is not a cringy video.

The subtitles;

He even wrote that I hope I could continue to do this for a long time.

"It looks like the hospital," Eonnie said in a tiny voice, "Eonnie, don't watch this anymore." I force out a smile too and she sighed.

I went to grab my bag so that we can leave, "When are you going to tell me, hmm?" Eonnie gave me a look.

Luckily I only call for her today.