I stayed at the hospital.

After what happened, they called the police in and Sunbae was being detained back to the police station.

He was being diagnosed that he has paranoia.

I don't know how but he actually tell the police that we wanted to hurt him and such.

And Ji hoon actually showed them the CCTV footage to prove that he is the one who are trying to hurt us.

Especially me. I was his target.

They came to get my statement and also check out Jin Young's situation.

So Sunbae was being charged for assault and he was put under treatment for his condition.

Ji hoon decided that we will just get some rest for a week before we open the cafe again.

I actually fall asleep while thinking about everything over and over again.

And I woke up when I feel someone carrying me up suddenly.

I open my eyes slightly, only to see someone in mask.

"Min hyun?" I whisper and he look at me; he placed me on the bed that was next to Jin young since it's empty, "Mian, I didn't want to wake you up." He whisper too as he caresses my face lightly; he sit down on the bed.

I just hugged him around his neck.

He was supposed to come back tomorrow.

"Gwanchana? Ji hoon told me everything." I pointed at Jin young who are sleeping now with one hand, "He is the one who are not okay." I said and he rubbed my back, "But mentally you are not okay." He said and I just sighed heavily while hugging him closer.

I needed some comfort.

It is true that what happened is too overwhelming for me.

"You took the earliest flight?" I asked when he never stop caressing my back, "Hmm." He nodded, "Did you sleep?" He stopped caressing my back and just hug me tight around my waist, "I would be lying if I say I did."

I sighed instead of him.

I always make him worried.

We just slept in the hospital for a day.

The doctor came to change the bandage for Jin young in the morning to see if he still need to stay for few more days.

And he actually need to.

The doctor said he's afraid that his wound on his back might get infected so he wanted him to get his wound clean for every 4 hours.

"Hyung, can you wash my hair for me?" He asked Min hyun when we came back after buying some food; they switch him to personal wad now, "Gurae." I told Min hyun that he got himself covered with mocha latte too before boiled bleach.

Jin young get up slowly before they both head towards the bathroom.

I turn around when I heard someone opening the door, "Noona." I nodded at Guan lin and Dae hwi; Sung woon and jae hwan oppa came too.

Daniel oppa said he would come in the afternoon.

And of course Seong woo oppa won't be here.

He had been staying in jeju for almost three months now because of eonnie.

He's trying to stay by her side every day. So he told me to take care of Jin young on his behalf too.

"You didn't get any of the bleach on you right?" I shook my head when Sung Woon oppa caresses my head lightly, "Glad to hear that." He sighed.