43

"You really want to?"

I nodded while pulling Seok Woo's hand, "Kaja. I really want to go with you." I smile lightly and he sighed while caresses my hair.

"Are you sure you will be okay?" I nodded, "As long as I'm with you." He kissed my forehead before hugging me, "Arraseo. Are we going alone?" I kissed his cheeks, "Can we go together but leave them alone?" He let out a chuckle, "Okay."

I meant bringing Se Jun oppa and Yuna together.

"Yuna," She's eating the pasta that Seok Woo cooked for lunch, "I'm going swimming later. Do you want to come?"

She did a gesture, "Four of us?" I nodded and she dropped her hand.

Se Jun oppa just eat silently beside her.

It is awkward for them.

But it's a stage they have to get through it.

"I'll drive."

I just slapped Se Jun Oppa's hand away, "You want to go to jail? You don't have an international driving license." I stated and he awkwardly pulled his hand back, "You need a different license to drive here?" I nodded, "Of course."

Seok Woo drive instead and I tilted my head a little to peep at both of them.

They both just sit at each end and look out at the window.

Aish, this oppa.

I bring him here to spend time with Yuna but he never really talk to her after 3 days he's here.

"Wow," I can't help but feel in awe when I saw how the pool of the hotel open air and I can see the beach here.

The sky are so pretty since the sun is setting soon.

It's a good thing that there isn't too many people here either, maybe because of late hours.

England people tend to live their life slowly.

They don't rush.

"Are you really sure about this?" Seok Woo is obviously worried when I had already hold on to him tightly, not taking a step forward.

Despite how nice the scenery is.

It would be a lie if I say I don't remember how he drowned me once in the pool.

Even if is a kids pool, it looks damn deep to me after that incident.

"Is it very deep?" He leaned closer to look, "Not really." He look back at me and hold my hand tightly, "One step?" He did one with his finger, "Are you really sure the pool is not deep?" He nodded, "I'm very tall aren't I? You are tall too."

I took in a few breath and nodded.

But gosh, I hugged him immediately when we walked to the edge of the pool.

It looks so deep!

It makes me feel like I will drown any second.

"Let's sit down." What?

"M-Mwo? A-Anniya," I shook my head furiously, "Gwanchana, Hae jo." He cupped my face, "Jinjja gwanchana. I'll go in first." He let go of me after giving me a kiss and went in to the pool.

I was almost speechless when I see how the water reach his stomach only.

His abs is still showing.

Being tall is sure something that he's proud with.

"See? Is not deep at all." He held out a hand to me, "Hae jo ah, come. Just sit here will do." He wants me to sit at the edge, "I'll stand here. Come." I hesitantly crouched down, "Give me your hand." I hold his hand and sit down totally now that my butt is wet now.