42

"Boss in the mirror!"

They did a hand gesture when they say the show name and I actually couldn't get it.

I feel rather nervous since it's my first shooting today.

I was sitting at the far left of the seat in the studio and the host start doing the opening speech.

It felt unreal too when they finally introduced me as the new boss and I bowed to the cameras.

But it's incredible too to see how the footage turn out when we are looking at my footage.

It's even weird to see myself on the screen.

I couldn't help but tapped my feet under the table actually when they show me having a meeting with all departments.

I couldn't even sleep yesterday because of this filming today.

"Wah jinjja,"

There was nothing special with the meeting but the host exclaimed suddenly, "You did lie about your age do you?" I wasn't expecting that, "Nae?" I laughed out of embarrassment, "You are really only 23 years old? A CEO of that company?" Other than laughing, I don't know what to say.

They do comment here and there about my behaviour in the meetings and here comes the part where they interview my staff.

And the first question they asked is why they join a newly incorporated company.

"Because she scouted me." It was Fiona who said that, "I think she scouted all of us didn't she?" The design manager said as they all nodded.

"Wah, you really scouted them? On your own? How?" They paused the video to actually let me talk, "For Fiona, I met her when I'm in England," I did explain it in a simplest way that I could.

Of course I didn't tell the part which is me and jamie saved her from a harassment.

"Do you have anything that you don't like about your boss?"

I actually chuckle out of confused when I saw that they are being asked with that question.

"Not to say that we don't like," The accounts manager said, "But it's true that we are afraid of her. She's very strict on everything and she wants to be informed for almost every single thing. We do understand that since the company only started not too long ago,"

I actually thought I would get bad comments from them but they don't give me bad comments.

They would always end their sentence to say that they understand for everything I did.

And the scene changed to my room.

Rave is on my lap and I'm just working.

I was muttering a shit when the bento showed up in the video.

I should have told them to cut that out.

They even did a cut of the bento showing up every day, "Eh? Why you receive a bento every day?" How am I supposed to explained this now?

It's never a nice thing to tell.

"C-Changkangman," I did feel a rush of panic in me as I did a time out hand gesture, "PD, this can't be show in the TV." The filming have to stop for real and the staff gathering around me, "You guys even film my twin sister in?" The PD nodded, "We did," Oh man, "Something happened between us that's why I keep getting that bento but I can't exactly tell why on the TV."

The PD thought it's a nice way to introduce my sister but she's not even a pleasant existence to me.

They just assume everything.