I sit up immediately on the bed while panting.

Looking down when I feel a weight on my arm, I found Rave pressing my arm down with his paws.

As if preventing me from scratching myself in the dream.

I never teach him that so how did he know?

"Let me get my phone." I said to the dog and he was just looking at me, "I'm really fine, Rave." I assure him as I caresses him which he finally move away.

It makes me stare at the picture on my phone.

Even though he said I can call him no matter how late is it, I would hesitate.

But I still call anyway.

This is why I want to get married.

If we aren't married, I would definitely never call him at this hour.

I would have so many excuse to have myself learning not to look for him.

And we might end up breaking up.

But we are married.

You know that someone will be there for you and you can look for him no matter how busy he is or where he is.

"You dream again?" I lay down on the bed again as Rave came in between my arms, "Nae." There's nothing to lie.

No one says I wouldn't dream even if I had forgive him.

The trauma is there.

It healed but there's still a scar.

"You are at home alone?" I look at the dog; he's closing his eyes, "Anni, Rave is here. Did you train him without telling me?" I asked and it took him some time to respond, "So he did stop you from scratching?" I nodded even though he can't see it, "He did. Since when did you teach him?" He hummed a tone, "Secret." I tsked, "Yah, that's not fair." He chuckle lightly.

There's a silence as I can only hear his breathing.

"If you are not sleeping yet, can you get a drink at the kitchen for Rave at least?"

He's indirectly wanting me to drink something warm.

"Arraseo," I sit up from the bed again and Rave woke up, "Come on, buddy. I'll get you a drink." He follows me even if he's tired, "I'm drinking warm water." I informed and Rave had drink all the water.

So he was thirsty?

But whatever, I didn't bother to ask the dog either.

I washed everything, "Is it hot? Turn on the fan." He said once I step in to the room, "How did you know I came back to our room?" I might go to the living room, "I just know." That got me curious as I switched on the fan to a higher speed.

Sitting down again on the bed, I went under the blanket.

"Why didn't you want to go back home? Stay with omma and appa." He meant my home, "Shiro." I hugged the dog as he lay on my lap, "Wae? I don't want you to be alone. Don't say Rave anymore, I prefer you to stay with someone close to you." I end up chuckling.

Arra, I know it all.

I know I said that Rave is just like a human to me but there are still things that he can't do for me while a human can.

That's why he's so persistent on this.

"Only our house feels like you." At least I feel at ease to be here even though it's empty.

And the scent.

Only here has his scent.

"You are stubborn." He sighed over there, "You only knew now?" I mocked, "Oh, I only knew now. Why did I have such a stubborn wife?" He exclaimed.